1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

TORTURE?!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TAP123, Feb 25, 2014.

1. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

-IP Anonymous-

People,

I've been trying to investigate the whereabouts of the Floran who's been the cause of the recent torture threads on the forums. I've already gathered some essential information at best about our little 'friend'. However I believe that sharing information would help speed up the investigation and could help in apprehending this Floran.

I'd like to invite anyone who's interested in hunting down the Floran named Traptooth to meet at the Arena/Bar called Powerhouse. Coordinates are X: 35, Y: -12, Alpha Andrea 407 II d. I've reserved a few tables to hold meetings at the the hours from 7pm to 8pm (EST). This time for meeting will be open for a week, as I've reserved the spots with the manager of Powerhouse. When and if you arrive, look for the table section marked in blue. There should be enough room for several people, and any participants will have access to free drink and food during this time.

I hope to meet you people who have similar goals that I do so we can make this sector a little safer!

With that, please exercise caution to not hitchhike with any strangers, seeing as that's how people have been kidnapped in the past.

(OOC Hey guys, I'm going to be hosting this little event as a sort of effort IC to meet people and form some sort of search party. Again, this event will go on for about an hour, from 7pm to 8pm EST and will go on for about a week so that anyone who can't come the first few days would be able to visit during the weekend, etc. If I change the time or put the event on hold I will make an edit. Message me if you have any questions!)

*IMPORTANT UPDATE* The Powerhouse Bar was wiped along with it's planet. Chances are it won't be back... so we'd need another meeting place. I think I'll place this event on hold for the weekend unless we come up with a meeting place that won't get wiped out in the next few days.*

#1 TAP123, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
  2. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((Lydia))
    Sounds like a plan-- I'm in. We have to find dad soon.

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

: Audio File Uploaded :
    : Playing... :
    Ssoundss like a plan. Ill be there at onccce.
    - Crowliss
    : Stopping... :

4. -King-
    It's been a while since I've done any reprimanding, but this guy deserves it the most. I will be there.

5. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I'll think about it, need to know if my friend's are OK with me doing this.

That, and I'll have to scrounge up whatever equipment I can get, but I can probably make some decent armor for wherever we're going.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran.

6. Ronnys

Ronnys New Member

It's time.

-Lucky

7. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Illidan -

I call dibs on any valuables.

8. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

<Ashlyn>
    I'll join as soon as possible as long as I'm the one who gets to bring him to all of his victims, whether or not the were directly hurt by him, for a brutal beat-down.

9. Corvus

Corvus New Member

(( Ooh, I like the idea that there will be two groups hunting Trappy: The USCM, and some mercs. ))
    :Corvus:
    Good luck to all who sign on. I have my own business to deal with.

10. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

-Red-

It wounds me to the core that this man is still roaming free. While I may not be able to make a personal appearance, any resources that I can lend as a councilman of Avalon, it's Ambassador, or as a simple head on shoulders will be donated to this pursuit. If reeducation of the perpetrator is not possible, I am willing to support an execution. I simply wish to impart this; what is better, to simply defeat your enemy or to make them realize the horror of their ways?

11. Viola

Viola New Member

Though I generally prefer to avoid violence and gore, this whole matter certainly is morbidly seductive, much like a Glitchspearean tragedy or an Apex slasher film. Assuming I can persuade the two Hylotl with whom I've been traveling to allot me some of their fuel, I should be there to contribute however I can.

<Viola>

12. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

While I do not speak for the USCM as a whole, it is my firm belief that USCM involvement should be limited, if not non-existent beyond supporting those localized law enforcement institutions willing to pursue the fugitive. It would be poor form to intrude upon the Independent Systems rights to self-govern and maintain their own order of law.

LtJr Hollow,
    United Systems Navy

13. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I tip my hat to you, Lieutenant Jr. Hollow.

14. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Guess I was late? Darn, slept through the entire meeting.

Oh well, wasn't even ready anyways, good luck getting that jackass.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

15. Coolguy

Coolguy Coolest mod around

Floran will come.
    -Mattulip

16. Ronnys

Ronnys New Member

Lucky help find Lydia dad. Smash Traptooth head inside out.