1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

To Bloodrazer, to Appeal a Ban

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Maso Blackheart, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Maso Blackheart

Maso Blackheart New Member

Browsing around, it seems that I'm not the only one who's found myself banned from your establishment. Regardless, I'd like to bring the matter to your attention.

<An embedded video is pulled from somewhere in the bar, pointing out.>
    ((The following is paraphrased, and anyone whom would like to add to this, can do so freely. I am not trying to turn this comment one way or another, or point fingers at a bad guy. I'm dumb and didn't get screenshots of stuff as they happened. ><))
    [[The video showcases Maso stepping out of the beam-station dock, after having called Stridel Leef-Star 'chirpy'. After a brief moment of heated conversation between them. Maso is ushered to head off, and after a moment of commenting on Stridel Leef-Star disrespectful tone, she does. Stridel Leef-Star returns, after having stepped off to cool off, and grabs Maso's attention, before striking her in the face. Maso doesn't retaliate, but does say "You shouldn't hit people like that. You'll end up hittin' the wrong person, and thinkin' lead." Kane interjects, and breaks it up, and eventually, Maso and Stridel are lead inside of the bar. Maso stays downstairs, and bics some comment to herself about Stridel, which is repayed by the Avian heading downstairs. Things turn heated quickly, and Stridel pulls a rifle on Maso, whom does not instigate. Maso inquires what she had done to upset Stridel, her responce is met with 'You brought more stress into my life, and you're racist'

Stridel Leef-Star bans Maso from the bar, after leading her outside with he aid of another armored figure. ]]

Let it stand that i'm not racist, to begin with. I mean, we've had some pretty good talks, what with the whole-.. -two- days i've been around, yeah? I don't want to be evicted from your fine establishment because something i said was taken wrongly. Chirppy. This person was an Avian. I didn't mean it like, 'Hey, I'm human, and better than you, because you chirp," I meant it as "Hey, I don't know your name, so i'm goign to find some random, quick pet-name and stick you with it." I've done it to everyone i've met so far, and it just got out of hand, -very- quickly.

would you mind reviewing this for me? If i'm still to be banned, then, i guess that's fine. It's your final word, yeah? But, i really did enjoy the atmosphere. I enjoyed hanging out there, as well. And i don't want that to be butchered because i done said somethin' dumb, yeah? To whomever it was that I offended, I didn't mean nothin' by it. Wish we could relook at stuff, reintroduce and stuff. Maybe when things aren't so stressfull for them.

-Vio