1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Titanfall: Looking for players

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GoneDark, Jul 2, 2015.

1. GoneDark

GoneDark Previously Darkwill

Yeah. I know. AAA shooter... Origin. All turnoffs, I'm aware. Here's the deal. I love this game. I love the concept, I love idea, I love the lore, and I love playing it. So I'm trying to find people who would do the same. At the time of this post, Titanfall Deluxe edition is $20. That includes the game and all of its DLC. Community for PC is small but not dead. Easily, we could form our own lobbies and dominate the competition. Heck, there's even a private match mode with configurable options, and even if no one is really online, there's a survival co-op mode for up to four people. Anyway, That's all I have to say for now, but don't take my word for it...

Various Trailers:

Links:

Titanfall | Official Site
    Buy Titanfall for PC Download - Titanfall Official Site

2. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

I enjoyed the Titanfall Beta, but the game died (or is dying) for a reason: No content. There isn't really a point to buying Titanfall right now, since sooner or later it's going to die due to lack of content, and the campaign is awful.

3. skeletor

skeletor Banned

i don't know about you but i love replaying a campaign i have no interest in specifically to get a single new titan