1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Tired of crashing in random spots on the planet/when you beam down? Try this!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doc, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

Well, I jury-rigged the community modpack to work with the latest version. The reason I did so was to search for ANY mod-related items on my planet when I would crash at random. Lo and behold, I found a spawning computer right in the area where I'd crash. So, what you want to do is install this modpack temporarily, and remove any objects you find that aren't vanilla.

Link

Give it a go and see if it works!

2. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

What planet?

3. Doc

Well, it's just me (Mary) and Iris there as of now, but the planet is Alpha Tau Sgr 74 II a. Turns out she had those creative mode spawning computers in two places on the planet (one in a small airship, one in her basement) and the very second before they entered my view, the game would just close out.

4. Doc

Also, just a note, if anyone would like to download this and test it out a bit to see if all the mods function, maybe we could use my zip for the modpack for now and re-instate support for it.

Although that's just wishful thinking on my part.