1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Time to play devil advocate aka way to fund a server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by friskydeath, Apr 2, 2014.

1. friskydeath

friskydeath New Member

Let me switch into preacher mode and talk about affiliate programs. They can be a great way to earn cash for web sites and gaming servers. Main ones I will cover are the free offer ones aka satans deals r us. They are basic links to free offers were you complete or sign up for junk. But in doing so this site earns money for each offer completed usualy some type of commissions. Its not a bad way to earn this server money since any one can do it.

here is a link to one of many affiliates I know
    http://web.peanutlabs.com/

Now for the bad stuff and how to avoid it.
    1st as the person doing a offer set up a junk email. that way you can drop it if you get to much spam. 2nd make a persona that you will use to fill out all offers since they all track what you type and keep a record. So if you claim to be a big black beautiful woman then you are stuck claiming that on all offers. Since we all rp that should not be hard to do. 3rd never give out info you dont feel safe in releasing. 4th stick to the surveys and quizs simpl stuff.

Have used these before to fund dif sites like a minecraft enjin page. 10 people went on a offer spree and got over 6 months premium free from enjin.

So am suggesting this since it can be set up in a out of the way place no adds all over the place and can help out the poor kolbold so he dont go broke on us. If you want more info I can dig up the links to dif programs and such.

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

I gotta admit that I'm very much opposed to this. In the end it's up to Kaz, of course, but I've done enough offer related stuff to know that it's an absolute pain in the ass in every way. It may or may not gain additional funding for the server, but the way of getting that funding is EXTREMELY clunky. This is my opinion on the matter, at least. No matter the reward, offers are bad overall.

3. Sen

Sen Guest

There is no way you are not a troll.

4. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

I find these offers are 90% of the time more trouble than they are worth. If you must do something like this, I recommend Prize-rebel, same offers and such, but you cut out the middleman and the offers go mostly to you.

They even keep a list of the offers that actually credit you the most. With enough work you can get something.

I have done offers to get a 5$ game-card before, so there may be options there if they have things like amazon cards->use Kaz's code->buy something nice and support the server.

I beleive if I am not mistaken in memory, you can also be credited cash to a paypal account but I do not have one so, my knowledge is limited in that regard.