1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Time for some good ol' RP!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Togi, Jul 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Togi

Togi New Member

I've been roleplaying since I understood the concept of playing a role. It comes natural to me. It is, despite having tried, an urge I absolutely can NOT seem to shake!

It's too embarrassing to mention all the specific mediums I've gone through to express characters in but they are many and diverse! Anywhere to get my shameful fix! Creating characters I find interesting to interact with others seems to be some fruitless passion of mine. A guilt pleasure, if you will!

I can't wait to RP with you guys and gals on the server! :)

2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Well luckily for you, this place seems to be made around roleplay. Who woulda thunk it.

Welcome to Antares, pal. Hope to catch you on the server sometime soon.

3. TrashHound

You sure found the right place fam! Here, we'll hook you up with the FINEST of Roleplay around to satisfy that craving of yours.

Welcome to the server! enjoy your stay with us, and I hope to see you around!!