1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Thoughtful. The journal of Angran Rust

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Mordaith, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Mordaith

Mordaith New Member

Log: Incidental.

Sadness.
    I didn't want to kill them. My ship was a drift over a desolate planet. I went down looking for fuel. I found a small band of Humans.

Overjoyed. Humans. Such wonderful beautiful perfect creatures. I was so glad to have found humans. But they were not glad to see me. I had little option other than to protect myself. It sadly wound up with their deaths.

Resolve. With Mr. Thunderblade in hand, I am able to keep most of the troubles of my current home at bay. I have managed to find a planet with a suitable lack of moisture. The trees, which I have called 'The Desert Rose' (name assist by the insatiable Aven named Nix.) grow quickly even in the cold inhospitable nights. I will be doing a full catalogue of the plants and animal life found on this planet.

Grim. I shall make note in here, in case a traveller finds my body somewhere, the location of Observation Central. It is still a work in progress, but eventually it will allow me to monitor weather patterns on countless planets. [((Co-ordinates are scribbled here. If you find this Journal ICly, please ask me and I'll tell you))]

Thoughtful. It was nice travelling with Nix. While I find her - forward - and fleshy nature a bit off putting, she seems earnest, fair, and kind. But even if I was inclined to smooch an organic, which I am not, I would not feel right accepting such expensive and elegant clothes for something as fleeting and meaningless as a kiss. Craftsmen must be compensated for their work - or everything will fall apart.

Scoffing. We can't have an economy based on kisses.

Curious. Maybe Nix's obsession with kissing is the result of Cross-Cultural confusion. I have heard humans use the phrase 'a peck on the cheek'. Perhaps the bird like insinuation has led to some... obsession?

Disregarding. Have contacted the Corporation. Hoping to hear from them soon. Some proper equipment and their name will assist in getting Weather and Atmospheric observation centres set up on various planets.

2. Mordaith

Mordaith New Member

Log: [2000-5200-4102]

Determined.
    Preparing report for the Carroli Corporation. Will include Meteorological, Atmospheric, and Geological survey of Alpha Gamma TrA 01 II b.

Embarrassed.
    Meeting was held at Starks, with Mister Zeke. If it was not for the kind words of Fellow Scientist Alice, and the kind actions of Kor, a fellow Glitch, I would have been to mortified to speak with anyone representing authority in the Carroli Corporation. Kor, may the universes remember him always, loaned me a sonic scrubber to remove the ... excrement from me with out water use.

Pride. I am on some manner of probation. Likely to test how I work out in the confines of a bureaucracy. I remain positive that the Carroli have the best interest of the people of this universe in mind with their efforts.

Detail. Kor stumbled upon me on a planet nearby Starks. He wanted to just give me fuel. I could not accept, so paid him 1k Voxel. Now that I get a grander scope of things, I can not understand how Nix can get away with charging 20k voxels for her sweatpants. They must be the highest of quality.

Observation. Starks was an interesting crossroads of peoples. I will continue to frequent such a place. I will need more fuel.

3. Mordaith

Mordaith New Member

Concerned.
    As current missions taking me in to the Gamma System. Finding lots of Titanium. This is good. Not much fuel. Will have to start requesting some from Mister Carroli.

Sadness. Trying to help a young human named Noah. I have never met him but his cries of loneliness can be heard through the galaxy. I will seek to find him a teacher. Maybe someone in the Corporation will take the young man under their wing. Before they hurt someone.

Curious. Met a fantastic entity named IronTide today. Was grateful for the company and information. Gifted me a few hundred units of Coal. Was very useful. However, I am sure he was merely impressed with my new Fez. I do like it so.