1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

These crashes are insaaaane.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hour, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Hour

Hour Dogu

We could not have one conversation without three crashes interrupting it.
    One every five minutes! Why is this still a thing?
    >:I

2. White

White The Guy who is always working.

Lag's been reduced heavily, crashes haven't, and the crashes appeared earlier today with -zero- lag, we've reduced the lag heavily with the mod solution.. it however may be beyond of capabilities to fix crashes without chucklefish fixing their shit (pardon the rough language)

edit: i still think someones causing it, for it ran like clockwork earlier today, for most of the day.

3. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Those damned Québécois bastards. This is why they aren't considered real Canadians.

4. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Quebitches.

5. Aissa

Aissa Clockwork Pastry Lobster

Yeah, it's generally way easier to log in now with the mod pack situation handled (better than getting hours of login errors while people I was RPing with wait for me, that's for sure), but I'm inclined to agree. Chucklefish's multiplayer capability leaves a lot to be desired in the crash department, but from my experience those problems mostly lead to crashes as you approach the server's scheduled restart times (i.e., the longer it goes, the more likely it is to crap out on you).
    But with this much crashing, in such a short period of time... I'm not too quick to blame it on Chucklefish alone.

6. White

White The Guy who is always working.

Aye, it seems to be in short periods, and surprisingly enough i tried something on a spur and shouted in galaxy chat "Someones crashing us" or something similar.. and guess what crashes stopped.. could be just chances, but it certainly isnt -hard- to crash a server if you want to, we've had people bombing us, and otherwise trolling, or trying to level the entire world (a certain banned player) etc. and it just seems...a bit to .. eh.. situational the serve do crash on intervals, but not that many times so many times in a row <.<))

7. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

They want to secede, screw those frenchies.