1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Writings of Detective Valentine

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Der Meister Heister, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Der Meister Heister

Der Meister Heister New Member

Entry #1: "Welcome Party."

Quite the place I seemed to have stumbled upon. Everything happened so fast as well. With a simple broadcast I found myself zooming towards a new world after a familiar voice decided to reply. Tcloa oh Tcloa, there's a person I didn't expect to see again. Sure enough though, there he was attempting to resist the 'romantic' advances of another Avian. I'm not sure what she saw in him, but damn did she seem desperate. Anyway though, Razor Vines and Cath are also in the area as well, but I haven't seen Cath yet. Only heard his random spouts on the radio though. Folks on this world known as Taranis seem nice enough, except maybe the prince fellow. Perhaps I just got a bad first impression with him, but i'm pretty sure someone put his batteries in the wrong way. Though he acts like a typical prince, which I guess shouldn't be surprising.

Went for a bit of a trip as well to explore the rest of this new region. Came across a place called Liberty Mills. Now Liberty Mills is 1% liberty and 99% mills from a first glance. A lovely, trashy, looking place. Tcloa's favorite kind of Avians, the Stargazers, seem rather active in this city as well. I was talking with one of their guards when suddenly a guy with a brown hat and coat came up to me. He seemed like a nice enough sort at first, until he discoved I was a detective, just like him. Now this guy was trying to pull all the tricks someone who thinks they're the top dog would, and I have to say, this guy is a sad sad excuse for a human being. I mean, it doesn't take a detective to see that he's scared of possible competition. Why he's even worried in the first place is the strangest thing. The guy has his own business and god damn sea of resources. A traveler, an outsider specifically, wanders into town just to look around, and he loses it. He insults my wear, which isn't even my business wear, and insults my hat. If he wishes to scare me off and intimidate me, he should have just kept his mouth shut. Shame if he wasn't such a piece of shit, I might have actually thought that I should join his agency. However though, this hot shot is probably too busy staring at himself in the mirror to be getting work done, and if I did join him, i'd lose my Freelance advantage. So Detective Cole, I hope you can manage with receiving a little less praise now and then, because Detective Virgil Valentine is going to be busy making sure work gets done out there in the stars.

#1 Der Meister Heister, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014