1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Summus Imperator's Accounts.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Edward_Norton, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Edward_Norton

Edward_Norton New Member

2324. Weissburg

"Honest. Artois can not be left alone to his own devices! Indecisive through crisis and crisis! The best thing he can do for the Patron is turn and go back to planting!" Albarid looks around the court of the Legion, surveying the Patron Loyalists. His attention turns to Artois. Albarid's sword about to be unsheathed from the scabbard. Artois looks at him. His optics seem to be observing him, judging him. His next words were bombastic and cold. "Ire. This court is loyal to me, I advise caution with what you say." Albarid looks at the sword in Artois's hand, and yells out across the room, the voice echoing in the halls of the castle. "Demand. The Patron's Wrath belongs to the true Heir of the Patron!" Artois looks at Albarid, unimpressed. "Query. Why do you deserve it? Truthful. Albarid, you're a lesser noble." Albarid takes out his sword quickly from the leather scabbard. The moment the blade was drawn Artois quickly raised his fist into the air and yelled. "Command. Fire!" At that moment, Albarid was killed.
    (( This is my first ever journal thing.

#1 Edward_Norton, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016