1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Starbound Informative

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Hello, everyone!

I'm seeking individuals who know how to write pretty well and would be willing to write up articles about Starbound covering a wide variety of topics. I'm willing to pay, although volunteer work is also accepted and appreciated.

I've recently started up a Starbound blog called "The Starbound Informative" and the goal is to provide a centralized place to condense all the useful and informative information regarding the game on any level for people to be able to search and answer their own questions.

Those approved will get a banner on the forums marking themselves as a TSI Author and will have the ability to submit their content at any time on the blog, pending approval by myself.

If you're not interested in writing content, how about proof reading? I could also use a team of editors to verify content before it's published, and that comes with it's own set of similar recognition, much like the Author title.

If you have any questions, feel free to post below or PM me.
    Thanks!