1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Approved The Quicksilver Syndicate

Discussion in 'Faction Questions' started by ArcticFlame, Feb 25, 2017.

1. ArcticFlame

ArcticFlame New Member

The Quicksilver Syndicate

Overview

Called 'The Syndicate' for short, this group participates in large amounts of organized crime. From vandalism and smuggling, to terrorism and arson, this group is obviously an antagonistic one. Not all their business is illegal, per se, as they also do various salvaging jobs and sell what they find. However relatively small, the group is well organized.

The crime boss, named 'Cygnus Quicksilver' is the founder of the group, and the leader. She mainly calls the shots, but is very inclusive with her members.The group started back in late 2415, with their base being rumored to have been hidden in an asteroid field, somewhere deep in the fringe. Not much is publicly know about their armaments, or their activities, as they like to cover their tracks carefully. However, it is known that they like to frequent the nooks and crannies of popular colonies.

The syndicate has negative feelings towards the council, and have been known to target those affiliated with them. They're a group that is true and honest to their allies, however merciless to their foes.

Roster:
    Lizmun
    Raindrops
    Tesla
    Sam Fisher
    Ultimat3Wingman

#1 ArcticFlame, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2017
  2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

While i'd recommend a target other than the Council, as there will be a distinct lack of representation for them in any form, I'll be happy to set up a forum for you guys. Who needs mod for the faction forum?

3. ArcticFlame

ArcticFlame New Member

I guess I'll set it up. And what other target would you suggest?

4. Reconus

Reconus Moderator
    Staff Member

Seeing that Haplap didn't tell you and you missed the question - the forum folder is now set up. If anyone else but would like moderator privileges for the forum folder thing, give us a shout and we can add them to the list.