1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Log of Kanake Yayoi

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Kanake, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Kanake

Kanake New Member

Day #1
    Well, where do I begin? I suppose I start off by writing why exactly I'm writing this! Well, one of my brothers, Hinata, has gone missing. Well, actually, he's been missing a good while now, but I haven't been doing anything about it until now. Hinata Yayoi was a traveler, never could get the fellow to settle down and stay put for more than a second, so he felt inclined to take to the stars. Can't blame him, personally, I've always wanted to go out there myself, but I was never very encouraged to. I never understood how the missionaries really did their job, having to mix in with all those... how do I put this without sounding derogatory? Oh! Less fancy people, that's it. But guess there's no going back now. I've already hit the stars, about two systems away before the fuel supply I gathered up with my savings gave out. Ironically there's a small settlement of some fellow Hylotl, which is relieving. I need to search the nearby planets anyways, they're all mostly oceanic from what it seems so I think I'll work with it just fine. Let's just hope the Yayoi family blade holds up the stress it's going to go through...

2. Kanake

Kanake New Member

Day #2
    So, things have been getting, well better at least. After scrunching up enough fuel to move once more, I caught wind of a nice settlement called Shinsei. So far, it seems like a friendly place. Very familiar in culture, simply because it's a very Hylotl-esque town, and that's good! Adapting to other cultures, while it's quite necessary, I find very difficult to do so when I have just about no one else I can relate to. But here, it's very different, and I think I can handle things. Seems bringing around the family blade wasn't entirely necessary, but you never know. I just hope Hinata's nearby. I really don't feel like crossing the galaxy just to find him, but I'll have to if I want him back. I'm sure he's fine, so settling down for a bit would certainly be helpful. For now however, that's all. I'll find you, Hinata. You're not getting yourself into trouble while I'm still breathing...