1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Kidnapping and Fight of a Mysterious Man.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Phoenix, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Well, this is the first time I've posted on StarNet, other than the time I applied for a job, but that's beside the point.

Well, about on the Twenty Fifth...there was a kidnapping, and I'm detailing this because some of the others weren't present to hear this, And a rescue team showed up to confront this kidnapper, but as it seems, he rides a chariot, Space and FTL Affect him much?, Probably not; But after they confronted him, he ran, and retreated to his Chariot, and a attack on his 'Chariot' was launched, one of the volunteers were Kigg, who I've talked to once and awhile at the Den, and attacked his Chariot, taking the battle to land; Where he then took off once more, and appeared before one of the ships, and busted a hole into the Hull, HA!, Rhyming puns,
    Anyways, they did end up blasting him to bits, but only to have ANOTHER Signal pop up, this was a new day for this Evil, and I came to detail it for the common crowd who weren't there to see it for themselves, or hear it over the Radio.

-Joe Joferson, Captain of the Munai Maker.

2. Diddums

Diddums That Loveable Lad

Yeah mate. I'm gonna call bullshit when you're the captain of something called "The Munai Maker."

Nice try though lad.

-McKenzie

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Know ship once called Pooptickler.
    Florans probably named ship.
    - Crowliss

4. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

So, you're telling me you posted on the forum to...call me that?, Quite a badass, that you are.

-Joe Joferson, Captain of the Munai Maker.

5. TheAlmightyNT

TheAlmightyNT New Member

Let's not start an argument. I believe Joe, as long as he tells us who tried to fight that "chariot" kidnapper.

~Lenro

6. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Don't worry, the people who did so, were my Cousin, Cynn Jeragon, her friend..Evan?, and Kigg, and four others, I didn't get their names.

-Joe Joferson
    Captain of the Munai Maker

7. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Wait just a Second, I know you, you're that White storm guy!, who keeps flooding my ears with White Storm Bullshit!, stop trying to advertise on the Radio!, StarNet is here for a reason!

-Joe Joferson
    Captain of the Munai Maker.

8. Diddums

What reason's that mate? I mean, you can call my advertisement shit or whatever you like lad, but I genuinely am looking for White Storm. You just seem to be posting obvious bullshit.

-McKenzie

9. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

All I'm saying, is that you are either on some strange drug and are thinking of a ' White Storm ' Or you're trying to hook up with someone that can get better Drinks, yours taste more like water then Alcohol, trust me on that, and if you have further replies, PLEASE, Take them to the radio.

-Joe Joferson

10. Diddums

Nah lad.

Naaaaaaaah lad.

What're you talking about mate? "Your's?" What do you mean "your's?" I don't make alcohol lad.

Or are you calling White Storm watery? If that's the case lad, you've obviously never tasted this vile shit.

-McKenzie

11. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Well, in that case, i'm referring to the shitty drinks you serve, if that's insulting, PLEASE, go invest in better drinks.
    -Joe Joferson

12. Diddums

I don't own the bar pal, I just serve the drinks, drinks I don't drink because I'm on duty. You got complaints about the Neo Italiano's wide array of sustenance, you best take that up with Mister Contralto. You get me?

-McKenzie

13. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Jesus, you're relentless, this isn't what this forum is about, its about what unfolded yesterday, PLEASE, Go shit on someone else's forum, and stop trying to deliver attention to yourself.

-Joe Joferson

14. Diddums

Lad. My entrance into this conversation was a compliment of your attempts to try and trick us pal. And explain my view as to why it looks like a trick.

You're the one who's throwing insults around as if I shoved barbed wire up your minge and pulled it out your nose mate.

-McKenzie

15. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Let me pull this out of my ass here, YOU, and I mean YOU, Came here and called me out for owning a ship I bought, now, take this into context, this forum is about another event, not your Drama, now please, YOU, And I mean YOU, Can spread it some other way, PLEASE, Stop continuing this pointless argument, and PLEASE, Don't reply, you're only making the situation worse, PLEASE, Go somewhere else.
    This is the last time i'm responding to you, any other further comments will be ignored.
    -Joe Joferson

16. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Did you name ship, or did buy used?
    - Crowliss

17. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

I Bought the identification for it, and the additional fuel that came with it, but the name was entirely my own, which was was registered about three years ago, if you must know.

-Joe Joferson

18. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Allow me to interject into this redundant unrelated argument and say something relevant...

I believe I have encountered this nuisance. This glitch you speak of has proven to be a menace to galactic order and peace for some time now. I witnessed his 'rebirth' so to say. It was the same day and circumstances that led to Second Lieutenant Joshua's departure. He is an ancient glitch with the nefarious goal of galactic conquest. It seems he had many war factories and plants on a few X-sector planets, which he reopened upon his 'return'. He has no morals, has taken hostages and used them to negotiate, and is in general a malicious individual.

The HKC advises not to approach this glitch unless you are a member of a squad of 3 or more troops, all equipped with military-grade arms and armor. He wields an axe with unknown abilities, and uses his chest core to attempt to kill those he captures. Extreme caution is advised. If you are equipped to do so, eliminate him with extreme prejudice.

-Ray Beluga,Fleet Admiral, HKC

19. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Thank you for your most honored opinion, HKC Admiral, but I will attempt to track him down on my own accord, he almost endangered by sibling, and for that, he cannot remain where he stands.
    Thank you for the honest warning, may I die in honorable combat.

-Joe Joferson

20. TheAlmightyNT

TheAlmightyNT New Member

I advise you not to. He is a dangerous criminal.

~Lenro Misra, Head of Commerce Division, HKC