1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Gutted Lowlifes: Official Fan Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pie4Pigs, Mar 19, 2014.

?

How happy are you to see that I'm alive?

1. Incredibly

30.0%
  2. I'm ecstatic

40.0%
  3. I LOVE YOU DANIEL! *fangirl shriek*

30.0%
  1. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

I would like to use the Starnet to send a message to my countless fans: I, Daniel Moore, have survived the events of Earth's apocalpse. You fellow humans have gotta remember me from my famed band, The Gutted Lowlifes. We were very popular in the UK for our alternative rock singles, including "Never Could've Known" and "Insurrection". I'm sure we had tons of fans in the US, too.

Unfortunately, with the destruction of Earth, I lost the progress I made on my first proper album and my prized electric guitar. It'll be a while before you hear a new song from the likes of me. I don't know where my bandmates are, but whatever.

Now, you may proceed to discuss your favorite songs from The Gutted Lowlifes, as well as express your appreciation of my capability and finesse.

-Daniel Moore, musical mastermind

#1 Pie4Pigs, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
  2. Aissa

Aissa Clockwork Pastry Lobster

(Aissa)

Wait, Daniel Moore?

Do you remember a guy named Aaron West? He might've opened for you, like, a long time ago.

- A.

3. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

((yung))

yung doesnt remember and yung hip hop, experimental dark ambient noise, musique concrete, baroque pop and avant-garde fusion jazz superstar

yung will listen to ur tape and sign u to his label "yung honey entertainment" if u gib tape

gib tape 2 yung

yung listen

yung answer if shit marketable or sound like 17 years old hipster tryhard attempt at making meaningful music

4. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

Introduction. Dear Mister David Moore, since you first founded the Beach Boys back on Earth, you have been one of my most favorite proprietors of the music bands. Ever since you released your debut single, Master of Puppets:

Sincere. As your most extremely hugest most incredible fan, I must ask that you send me no less than twelve of your band's albums signed by you with various generic-yet-friendly messages (no names, please). Also, this is an entirely unrelated question, but do you know of any reliable Star-Net online auction sites?

-XxXBADST★RXxX

5. Leschinsky

Leschinsky Bohemic Tendencies

Some scrummy human ship I ducked with for awhile played yer music; had an old gig-drive of some such album of yers,
    Gifts from a Stranger or this-or-that was the album, was a while ago, can't recall.
    Their audio deck had as good a quality as a trashbin, so I couldn't hear the lyrics, but it was nice, helped distract from the shit falling around us everyday.
    Swing by Tetanus Fields, ask for DB, come see a loyal unknowing fan.

6. Pie4Pigs

Rings some bells. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. I guess I'd have to meet him to jog my memory.

If my busy schedule clears up a touch, I could stop by and play you a song or two.

In the meantime, here is a stunning picture of me in my ship. Try to contain yourselves, ladies.

[​IMG]

7. Aissa

Aissa Clockwork Pastry Lobster

(Aissa)

Well, he's kind of dead now. I was mostly just curious.
    I know his last single was "I Wanna Rock Ur Body 2 Bby" and made it pretty big, buuut... yeah. Before the whole Earth thing.

- A.

8. Pie4Pigs

Oh, him. Yeah, we've met. He's an alright guy. His songs were composed a bit sloppily, but his hooks were catchy enough. A crying shame he's dead.

9. Leschinsky

Leschinsky Bohemic Tendencies

Nice hair; what brand of dye you use? Trying to find a good one to dye my bo's head bright purple while he sleeps.

10. Pie4Pigs

Devenir Chevre is preferred brand. It might be too expensive for some people, but I couldn't afford to use cheap hair product.

((I used this to get his hair color and 'remove' his shirt, just in case anyone is wondering. http://sbse.hyunsdojo.com/))

11. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

....I still await the second coming of Maynard...

((Tarl Hollow))

12. Crimson Hunter

Crimson Hunter New Member

*There are lines of mottled text, as he flails at the console, clumsily trying to get it to work*
    --((Processing voice to text...))--

As a fellow mussician, I look forward to your comeback! There hassn't been new mussic from Earth ever ssince the whole... Tentacle Thing.

Sshould act quick, before abomination sstarts taking up guitars and pretentioussness.

13. The Grand Mugwump

((Landpunch))

Is gutted but still live?

14. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

((Quick, I need to know what genre your band would have been))

15. Space Captain Katsura

sssuch a loser meatman, katsssura is WAAAYYY besst-er bard, sssuch loser.

16. Pie4Pigs

((Alternative rock, added it to the OP))

17. Pie4Pigs

Anyone interested in watching the famous Daniel Moore perform live in concert IN SPACE?

[​IMG]

-Daniel Moore

18. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

No, we are not. But I would love to see you die in space. -Red Hawk

19. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

oh yeah I heard of you guys

i like linkin park more

((Teddy))

20. Pie4Pigs