1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The FSPI Expedition Files

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by JohnShadow, Feb 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. JohnShadow

JohnShadow "Now you're all alone, little Caroline."

*On February 18, 2416, an event documentation goes out from an expedition crew of the FSPI program. The audio track depicts the events of the latest expedition, investigating a potential site, recorded by Carter Stargen.*

Day 1 - February 14th, 2416:
    Hello, I am Carter Stargen of the Future Site Property Investigation program. We investigate abandoned locations and determine whether or not companies can settle and move in for business. Current date is February 1st, 2416, and our coordinates are [REDACTED].
    Alright, now that that requirement intro nonsense is over, I'm Carter Stargen, and we are going into some small little building on a moon. Strange thing though. . . commander says that there's a big staircase in there, that's what we gotta check out. Says that they dropped flares down there and they faded before they hit the bottom. Anyways, we leave tomorrow.

Day 2 - February 15th, 2416: Hmm, this place is actually kinda creepy. We are five flights down, no signs of stopping any time soon. Anyways, it's like, all concrete, not even markings on the walls. We go down like 10 steps, make a 180, and go down another 10 or so. Hope we ever make it to the bottom! *he chuckles*

Day 3 - February 16th, 2416: Well, yesterday got cut short. Some guy fell and hurt his ankle, so we had to bring him back up. Took way too long, he was all complaining and getting violent, saying we don't even run a safe company. Anyways, now we are down on the 18th floor, it's so dark down here, lights aren't even doing much. Oh, also, people up top say they keep picking some sound up on the radio, coming from below, but none of us can here it. We'll look into it tomorrow, but we gotta sleep for now.

Day 4 - February 17th, 2416: Holy shit dude, we are on the 21st floor, and we can hear this sound, it sound like someone is walking down there, but we yell down, and we get nothing. We're gonna keep going down a few floors. *walking down steps can be heard, along with some deeper walking down below. They have gone 3 more floors down* Oh my god, what the fuck is that Jake? *another voice can be heard saying "I dunno man! What the fuck!"* Hello!? Who's down there? AHHH, AHHHHHHHH, HOLY SHIT FUCKING RUN *Carter can be heard running up the stairs, two floors, before the audio cuts out*

We believe the threat in this seemingly endless stairwell is not one to be left alive. We are requesting anyone willing to help to come and stop this threat. We will be arming you and armoring you for the insertion. Please leave a sign-up with the following format if you are interested.
    Name:
    Backround/Experience:
    Race:
    Reason for signing up:

Coordinate info will be provided to those who apply. Thank you.

(( Ya so just sign up down there and I will supply the coordinates. The risk of death on this is low, but possible. It is more a psychological mission, meant to strike fear in your character and make them think for themselves.))

2. Raazor

Raazor New Member

Name: Raazor Ambrozioz ( but just Raazor os good )

Backround/Experience: Mercenary work mostly; along with bounty hunting, tracking and security jobs as well. Also can do ship maintenance.
    Race: Glitch
    Reason for signing up: well besides being lost in space.. i think it would keep my mind busy as i try to remember my past.

3. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

((This is basically SCP-087, isn't it? That's an endless flight of stairs SCP-087 - SCP Foundation. But regardless, I'm interested.))
    Name: Chiyoko Takashiro
    Backround/Experience: Military experience - Stealth rather than direct combat
    Race: Hylotl
    Reason for signing up: Bored. It sounds intriguing.

4. JohnShadow

(( yes basically, but this one has a bottom lol, and thanks:) ))

5. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Name: (Private) Patrick Richards
    Backround/Experience: Serving as 0621 Radio Operator in the United Systems Colonial Marine Corps. Trained in hand to hand (Green Rigger's Belt). Marksmanship training (Sharpshooter), sidearm training (Expert).
    Race: Human
    Reason for signing up: Wanting to help.

#5 CaptainBritton02, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
  6. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

Name: Pierce Charles Foster
    Backround/Experience: Infantry Marine Rifleman (0311 in the USCMC,) trained in hand to hand (green belt) and marksmanship.
    Race: Human
    Reason for signing up: Assisting Richards.

7. mom

mom New Member

Name: Tsubaki
    Backround/Experience: Semi-Retired Hylotl Elite "Disphot" Infantry
    Reason for signing up: Heard about opportunities to be useful through the grapevine. Wants to be useful!

(i hope i'm doing this right, please bear with me if not C: )

8. Pyro_Sanders

Pyro_Sanders Warcrime Sprite Creator

Name: Aedre-Cotovate
    Backround/Experience: Next to nothing, unless you count botany.
    Reason for signing up: Because it'd give me something to do

9. JohnShadow

(( Alright, the event may take place tonight, but I'm not sure how good that will work for me and you yet, so I will hopefully let you know later with a more IC message ))

10. JohnShadow

Thank you- We've been getting a lot of requests from you all, and we are very appreciative of it. We plan on conducting the search tonight, but we can postpone if not enough people can make it. We can't hold it off for too long, however. If you are able tonight, please, reply below.

So- Here is the plan, this is a picture of the top of the staircase. [​IMG]
    You guys are gonna have to go down there, carefully, and find whatever killed the earlier explorers. . . You are then gonna have to capture or kill it/them. I will be keeping track over radio, making sure you're ok. Once again, we have no idea what is down there, so you're headed into the darkness. After they're dealt with, try to find any survivors and see if you can brighten it up down there. Good luck, and make sure you clear all of these things.

((again, reply below if you are good tonight))

11. Pyro_Sanders

Pyro_Sanders Warcrime Sprite Creator

(I'm good)

12. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

((i got until 10:30 PM))

13. mom

mom New Member

I am running a little hectic with work, I will not be back home til ~8... I would love to come, but don't hold things up on account of me!))

14. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

(( I got all night, I'm good whenever. ))

15. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

((Could I come with Oak, who will observe, IC?))

16. JohnShadow

(( of course ))

17. JohnShadow

(( OK GUYS, WE'RE STARTING SOMEWHERE AFTER 8:00

18. JohnShadow

(( so, when dog gets back, we start. ))

19. JohnShadow

Ok, we begin soon. The coordinates are X:67 Y:145 Sigma Beta VII

20. JohnShadow

(( we begin with or without dog at 8:15 btw ))