1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Fog Fall - No longer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Iridium616, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

The Fog Fall - No longer
    Dear galaxy.
    Aren't some of you tired of the constant tortures, slavery, violence?
    Don't you wish all that finished?

I am funding The Fog Fall, a peaceful organization whose objective is making the galaxy a better place as a whole.

If you're interested, drop me a PM.
    To prevent those who hurt from hurting me, I will only disclose my identity to those interested.

-Unknown user.

#1 Iridium616, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  2. OptionalFingers

OptionalFingers New Member

Hmm, sounds quite good to me. I'll send you a message ASAP.

3. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I believe the kids might call this anonymous individual a "hater". I think this individual should "get on my level".

4. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

It's weird the person want to represent peace.. but can't even tell its name.. it bothers me a bit..

-UNKNOWN USER- ((Troll))

5. Venom

Venom New Member

How do you honestly expect to end slavery, violence and torture with "2- Always avoid killing"? Force is the only thing some of these people understand.

6. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I fully support a just cause to end the sickening things we see on Starnet and the radio, but I am still feeling neutral towards this account, this doesn't seem like a professional organization.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

7. Sen

Sen Guest

whine group

join whine group today and whine scary slaver aways

8. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((traptooth))
    YAWN

9. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

I'll reveal my name later on.
    Uh... We aren't assasins. If someone else wants to murder those people, well, it's not really our business. We should try to help, but we're in no way any kind of mercenaries or assasins.
    I know it doesen't sounds very professional/it may seem like a scam. I'm just afraid of revealing my name and such on StarNet until we're set up. I don't want any stupid bounty hunter to go and hunt us, or something.
    I hope you understand, we have no resources for a "professional" post, and doing such a post on this state would doom us before even starting.

10. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

People that are not willing to kill for their goals and ideals will always fall prey to those who are.

11. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

Killing is not the only way.

12. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I think that it's about time we have a group who's willing to use non-lethal methods of justice.
    I have enough on my plate, though. I'd love to join, but life has a way of sneaking up on you when you least expect it.
    -Corvus

13. OptionalFingers

Ever heard of knocking them out and locking them up? In my experience that seems to work quite well.

14. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

Any choice is better than killing them. Because, you know, they may change. And if you kill them, they won't even have that opportunity.

15. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Yeah well, good luck to you. I wouldn't pay the military types to much mind. Killing folks is the easy way from a to b. Nothing wrong with taking the long hard way though. I am not really Mr. Rose Tinted Glasses, but its still sorta nice to know some people out there aren't entirely jaded by the horrible shit out there in the universe. Try not to die horribly.

16. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Are you aware of how hard it is to knock out an individual? Especially when that individual happens to be a 7ft tall genetically modified Apex? Or anything with kevlar? It is convenient to assume that we can lock people up and knock them out without casualty. Also disregarding sheer numbers. I've never met an individual capable of knocking out an entire platoon of Stargazers afflicted with zealotry.

I commend your goals, but be careful. History itself provides a long list of people who believed in the same goals achieved through non-violence, and most were taken by the violence they crusaded against.

Some individuals are susceptible to rehabilitation, but most will fall into remission.

17. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( Alexander! ))

ever hear of blowdarts you blowhard just like
    take em and put some paralyze-juice or whatever the fuck it is on a dart and just like
    blow it through a reed
    and bam
    you knocked a fucker out

18. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

This would require a chemical compound that has a universal affect, with a non-lethal dose that can paralyze all known species. This would also only work on an un-armoured target, and in a combat situation has little practicality.

19. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

This will likely turn into little more than either an angry mob, or a gaggle that speaks loudly, but lacks corresponding actions. I fail to see the merit in promoting a poorly planned, and disorderly farce.

20. OptionalFingers

Well, as long as you keep in mind who you're dealing with, you can knock anyone out. That 7ft tall apex you're talking about would be easily taken down with a carefully measured shock. Enemies which function more organic will need a different treatment, like chemicals or physical force.