1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Diary of a Drunk

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Menacing Melon, Dec 31, 2015.

1. *The diary would be a sort of note pad, one of the kinds where you turn the page vertically, the handwriting would be pretty messy but readable non the less in blue pen*

Dear Diary, Man that sounds terrible but gah, what else could I say.
    I'm Drake, And I'm writing in this because drinking alone at the bar can get lonely. So If you wanna know more about me? I have a few friends, Venus a Floran, and Takumi, a Hyotl. I also recently met this guy in a plague doctor costume, he was real sensitive about it, he wouldn't take it off if his life depended on it. The guy's name was Aquila, apparently he wasn't just dressing up to go to prince charming's midnight ball, he is a medical professional, and he says the costume is for tradition or something. I recently have been developing this little base for a group I want to start, a vigilante group, Try and help keep council space at least a little clear from crime. Lastly I've been worried about Venus, I haven't told you yet but she has a brain virus of some sort, pretty dangerous, and hopefully Aquila can help with it, we need an MRI machine though... Whatever that is. Well, I guess this is goodbye? I don't know, Here I'll just finish it. I'll try to remember to keep you updated.

-Drake