1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Commoner's Guide to the Antares Sector

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jnick22, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

Just a little thing I have been throwing together in Scratch that will be a sort of quick guide to Coords, Cities, Names of people, and just other things you might want to know from it. I've got a couple paragraphs of a couple cities written down as I had some spare time, right here. If anyone wants to add anything ( Really, anything, Im very unoriginal ) then just post here or there. Have a nice day all.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

On your Opportunity logs, you should mention the forest and the ranch planet-side.

3. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

Might want to mention my mechanic shop on Opportunity. I work on cars, guns, etc.

4. TheAngryMelon

TheAngryMelon The most furious fruit

Vivian's abut to open her shipyard to the public soon, I can send you co-ords once either I (finally) get the starnet ad up OR once you publicly put this guide out there.
    Whatever comes first.

5. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

Sooner rather than later is always best