1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Colony of Death = Katune

Discussion in 'Archives' started by NightGamerBR, May 2, 2015.

1. NightGamerBR

NightGamerBR New Member

C4 Logged In -

This Information is brought to you by someone who heard about the "facts" and was a witness in some of them:

For the love of God, dont enter Katune Colony, if you enter strange things happen, that place is odd,just today, i've seen 2 deaths

R.I.P - Jeezy - Boy who's neck was broken and body thrown into the ocean -
    R.I.P - Trojan - Jeezy's Girlfriend - Slipped on the stairs and fell down, broke her neck - body hidden into a stall
    Acid - Trojan's Friend - Went unconscious when knocking her head into the wall - Death Not Confirmed - Hidden in to a stall

Trust me, i've seen that place,people there are odd, some of them are insane,The place looks like an ghost town sometimes, the only active place i've seen is the bar.

Good Luck, and Stay Sharp.

C4 Logged Out -

2. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

This isn't news. News is stuff we don't already know.
    -Greg.

3. Solour

Solour a dad

I heard they have gay-necro orgies with the bodies they find, and accumulate within their land.

-B.B.

4. NightGamerBR

NightGamerBR New Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

USERNAME: Hakachi'Nija

Hakachi was there for this. Deaths were accident. First human named Jezebel fainted when saw Hakachi because maybe afraid of florans. Ended up breaking neck from fall; an accident. Odd accident. Hakachi put body in ocean because Hakachi thought was human burial ritual. Hakachi apologizes and tries to find body but only found PDA which can be returned to family.

Katune is a good place. But because is so populated Katune gets many visitors that can be dangerous. Is not Katunes fault and security is working its hardest to keep the colony safe. however security cannot stop accidents from happening.

6. NightGamerBR

NightGamerBR New Member

Thanks Hackachi,its not your fault that you've thrown his body into the Ocean, if i died i would like that my body is thrown into the ocean too.
    -C4