1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Smokestack, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

< A post, upon opening, would crackle to life showing a video. The video would be difficult to close despite numerous attempts at pressing X and would show a man sitting in a chair. The video would be filled with white noise and static, occasionally jumping. The man in the video is cloaked in black, but being caught by the dim light would show his eyepatch and discontent human face. >

"I doubt many of you know who I am. Because I'm nobody important. I was dumped here on Antares like trash and have been treated like trash ever since."

He would rise from his chair, pacing.
    "But I cannot stand to be treated like that anymore. I dream of a better Antares. Where people can see that I am not second to them, but more than them. Where they can see that they cannot hold me back no longer. That they are the true scum of the galaxy, that need to be taught a lesson.

He crushes his fist slowly before relaxing. He'd then pace back and forth with his hands held behind his back.
    "Join me, friends. Let us not be persecuted anymore. Take up your arms and join me. Fight with your minds and spirit. Get away from the discrimination of your discriminators. It is time to start anew and join our Brotherhood where we all share a familial bond to one another. We are second to no one and bow our heads to no man. And together, we will show Antares a true powerhouse."

< The video would be taken over by a large link that'd appear on the screen words under it>

Public - Recruitment | Antares Community
    A Better Antares for Better People

#1 Smokestack, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
  2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Hahahaha.
    Nice joke, hairball.
    - "Unity"

#2 Doctor Frohman, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015