1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Bounty Hunter's Guild. A weekly scavenger hunt, with guns!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Wombat, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Wombat

Wombat Guest

Alright, let me get the basic idea down right now. What is the Guild, and how is it different than the other bounty hunter guilds that have tried and failed. The guild is different in one main way, every week, or longer if the previous week's mission was not complete, will bring a new target, hidden somewhere in the world of Antares. Members of the guild will follow clues, and can take several different paths when it comes to tracking their quarry. Either way, the hunter, or hunters, will either capture, or kill their target and receive a nice little reward for their efforts! Now, onto the other details!

What about when someone wants to put a bounty out on another player character? Well, this has always been a problem, people not wanting to consent to death, well. Here's my work around for it. Bounties that involve killing, or the roughing up of someone, requires consent from the target, end of story. However, capture bounties don't require consent, and you are free to put these out as needed. Onto my next point!

What about edgelords, or bad RPers taking up in the group and ruining the fun? Rest assured that can also be easily handled! The group will have OOC rules that characters must abide by lest they they be kicked out of the group. This ends the post for now, but I'd love to answer questions and hear (valid) criticisms in the comments! Thanks for reading!

2. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

[​IMG]

DID SOMEBODY SAY.... BOUNTY HUNTING????
    - Mr. Bob A. Feet

3. Wombat

Wombat Guest

I know what's under the helmet, Mr. Bounty Hunter!
    [​IMG]

4. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

is that weird ale yankovic?

5. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Bobo Fett was part of the Willhem Clan.

Also a side note to the idea. I think more criminals should be allowed to escape from imprisonment. It would great help this work. With that being said, colonies should contact the guild set the reward (dead or alive), guild takes a percentage, guild either returns criminal alive or submits remains to Elysium to get paid and gets confirmation.