1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

THE ART THREAD TO TOP THEM ALL (?) [TAP's art thread]

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by TAP123, Feb 13, 2014.

1. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT TO YOU..... THE ART... OF TAP.

....yes.... really? Eh It's just a little something something I decided to start up due to recent events.... Take it with a grain of salt, this thread will have EXPLOSIONS, ACTION, more EXPLOSIONS, and maybe even sassy moments...... shhh <3

But in all seriousness I'm going to start making art. Hopefully it'll keep me from feeling negative like I have for the past week or so with everyone else getting so much positive attention from the popular crowd on these forums.

Feel free to enjoy, comment, and spread your art for what it's worth. I'm willing to except critique, even hard critique. However be warned that with the constant amount of explosions and violence going on that any harsh critique will be responded to in kind :3

*Edit:

#1 TAP123, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
  2. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

To start off, I present to you a critical gag, a picture of your run-of-the-mill Floran doing a not-so-run-of-the-mill pelvic thrust with his spear.... I was not being serious when I drew this, but I'd like to think it personifies the concept of Florans as they've been portrayed on the server.
    [​IMG]

3. Iris

Iris New Member

OMG lol

4. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I'll draw a serious Floran later.... just want to finish an image of a Sai VS Bloody Mary moment.

5. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[​IMG]
    Bloody Mary VS Sai! Here Bloody Mary performed a quick draw aimed at Sai's leg, to prove a point... Sai followed up with melee.

Note: This is a rough draft. I could have colored it better. Also I'm worried some of the proportions are off slightly. I'd like to hear from Bloody Mary's player, there might be a few details about Bloody Mary that I need to change including hairstyle, etc.

6. Iris

Iris New Member

Looks great so far! Sai could move his body in more because considering how ruthless Mary is she would probably block at that distance.

Try playing with stick figures at first and using their bodies as an outline of the movement like so.

[​IMG]
    Just some advice to help

#6 Iris, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
  7. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Very nice! I'll keep that in mind. I've been looking up images of people using krav maga and just started from there. Kind of rushed on my part.

8. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I almost forgot to include an explosion... here, a Happy Valentines Day from MISFIT!

[​IMG]

9. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

You got her pretty much spot on, but her hair is orange, not straight red. And her gun is black/dark-grey, along with her tanktop. But that's pretty much it.

10. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Understood, I'll edit it and will probably edit the post to have the updated look.