1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Apex Embassy

Discussion in 'Archives' started by EagleEye, Oct 17, 2014.

1. EagleEye

EagleEye New Member

The snowy planet Alpha Erato 988 VI (X = 50, Y = -23).
    Upon arrival, the cold, chilly wind made my fur stand on end. A place cold enough that the Ape flu cannot thrive.
    This.. this is the place where I decided to build my Apex embassy.

The Embassy has been built. This is a safe haven and rest stop for all who travel this quadrant of the galaxy and as a base of operations for my work as a diplomat and search for a cure. If you require diplomatic proceedings to occur between two parties, do not hesitate to visit me.
    I call all Apex to visit Alpha Erato 988 VI to make yourself acquainted with me! You are more then welcome to stay the night. Pack warmly for the day, as it is most cold during daytime.
    View attachment 2507

Likewise, I call all ape flu scientists to Alpha Erato due to the discovery of an Apex lab on the surface. I managed to scare the guards away, so we have free reign in the facility for study.
    Unfortunately the diseased Apex are no more.. they were too far gone and the kindest thing to do was to bring them to an end. They were not even Apex anymore.
    I managed to salvage their brains and some tissues which have been stored in the lab for further testing.
    View attachment 2509

I shall be going to sleep now as it has been a long few days of building. ((and its 2.30am in Australia. lol))
    -Artemis out-

Attached Files:

2. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

You found a lab with diseased apexs? Maybe going out of this planet is not good idea.
    -Arc

3. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

Sounds like an old horror movie. Everyone dies in it.
    Good luck. Have fun.

-The quiet one.

4. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

You want to have apex meet you at a location made public. You would have us sold to the MiniKnog.

Careful, newcomer.

-Anonymous Message

5. EagleEye

EagleEye New Member

Don't stress friend, I shall quarantine myself until incubation period is over. Should be okay.

After my lab excursion, my relations with the Miniknog are shady at best. But fair call, sir.

6. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

This sounds intriguing. I will be sure to investigate for myself, would a meeting be in our mutual interest?

-Fearmarker Drezzad

7. EagleEye

EagleEye New Member

I have been absent on work in another sector of the universe. Now that I have returned, I would be happy to meet at the Embassy. When would suit you? ((keeping in mind that I am from Australia.. GMT+8 timezone ;) ))

8. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

big brother alert, please follow the steps to eradicate big brother

1. fetch gun
    2. put said gun in mouth
    3. pull the trigger
    4. die you stupid fucking cunt!!!@#)@(#@#@#)

ID: vexthetexmex

(vex)