1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Private TFA Agent Services (Characters who have acquired access to this advert may reply)

Discussion in 'The Faceless Association' started by Menacing Melon, Jun 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]
    ((By 'Characters who know the password, I mean that people who know the password domain, through hacking or receiving it from my character. Of course if any hacking is going on you better tell me about it before hand))

Greetings from The Faceless Association

The Faceless Association is here for profit, and we can get said profit from
    doing many different jobs for the people of the sector. If you would like to ask for a job to be done please request it here.

JOBS AVAILABLE:

• Assassinations/Captures, We may capture and/or Kill a target for you. The price will vary depending on the Target. Details Required, Please send a picture if possible.
      • Extortion/Blackmailing/Steal. We will Extort/Blackmail/Steal from somebody if asked. Note that this will NOT be done like a bandit gang, and instead will be done discreetly, and expertly. As with bounties, please give details and if possible a picture of the person you wish to be the target. also, detail what you would like done. Price will vary depending on the target.
      • Contracted Protection. We can offer contracted protection at certain times/places. Please tell us your information about when, where, who, and how long you would like us to guard. This protection does not contain morals or bias so do not worry about any intruders. Pricing is determined by the number of agents and the equipment you would like us to bring.
    Our jobs are taken seriously and done professionally. You are not hiring a gang of thugs. Again if you wish to request a job done please do so under this page. Thank you.

((Little note, I am very thankful to a user by the Name of Tazerok who pointed out issues with this thread and this faction, which in turn has made me edit some parts of it. If you thought this was poorly written, you are not wrong. I am new to making and managing factions and this is a big step in me for role playing. If anybody thinks this has any issues please take the time to pm me, I would very very much appreciate it. And lastly if you would be considerate enough please void any of the stupid information I gave out, cheers))

#1 Menacing Melon, Jun 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016