1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Tetanus Fields Scavenger Corps-Regular Events-Interest Check

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by OmegaMatt, Aug 12, 2014.

1. OmegaMatt

OmegaMatt Last But Not Least

The Scavenger Corps rummages through the cities and outposts lost to time, war, or even the wrath of mother nature stealing back what little remains to keep Tetanus Fields from falling apart at the seams. Under funded and under equip the ragtag team relies on quick wits and instinct to survive the harsh environments and the dangers that lurk there. Work is fast paced, rigorous, and sporadic. The Corps spends several weeks at a time searching for a target then quickly pulls it apart before repeating the process again.

OOC The Tetanus Fields Scavenger Corps is a vehicle for regular events and activities. We will have a rotating list of game masters that will create and run scavenging scenarios once every two weeks. Exact times and details are at the digression of the GM but general guidelines are as follows:
    • You are welcome to create a character that solely participates in the events, but I strongly encourage you to have your characters become a part of the Tetanus Fields Community.
    • Characters that enter into any event should be prepared to be seriously injured.
    • Some events will have fatal risks, these events will be labeled as such and if you choose to participate you must consent to death.
    • Tetanus is a poverty stricken Colony and wages are meager. Your characters should not have fancy pants gear (including literal fancy pants).
    • You do not have to enter the GM pool to participate.

If you are interested in participating or have any comments or suggestions please let me know!

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I'm interested in participating, as you probably know already!

3. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

Interested. But probably impossible for me.
    Goddamnit cole timezones.

4. Leschinsky

Leschinsky Bohemic Tendencies

Well there's your problem.
    But seriously, I would love to participate in this, either as a GM or player.

5. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Me likey. Interested.