1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Terror gang

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by invictus69, Jul 5, 2014.

1. invictus69

invictus69 New Member

Hello there, fairly new to the community. I have this somewhat ambitious idea of supplementing an antagonist for the whole of starboundrp. The general idea is a stand alone minifaction of (and im deeply sorry for this cliche) space pirates who run rampant through the stars. Its fairly uncomplicated as far as rp-ing goes. Bad guy shows up, endgame is discovering the hideout and capturing/executing the clans 'Big bads'. Of course it wont be quite that simple once the rp is under way.

All it needs is a captain, I'd be happy to fill the role, but it is totally open to anyone who wants to take it and
    A few high ranking crew members, about 5 should be good. The idea is that these are the main big bads, and without them the crew falls apart on its own, and a secret planet base.

They can commit robberies, acts of planetary terrorism, kidnappings, and because they aren't faction bound to any major ones anyone can take them on if they so choose. This is a way for faction military to stretch their muscles, for bounty hunters to prove their metal, for up coming adventurers to find exitement or glory, and for those living dreary uneventful lives the possibility of a little chaos to experience.

Feel free to add your own ideas or offer your services to this crew. I highly recommend creating new players because these guys (or gals) are eventually going to die or be captured, or driven into hiding.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

We had a gang like that. We're still around... :l

3. invictus69

invictus69 New Member

Really? Mind dropping a link? My idea is essentially one big quest for anyone up to it.

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Well, we're around, but not very active. Not unless Taco and the rest of the group wants to start it back up again.
    All our characters are still alive, though! (except a couple)

5. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

I have a former admiral that I've been waiting to use on something like this. Could I get in on this too?