1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

TERALLIS PLAYS (A spin-off of Kaz Plays... not really.)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Terallis, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

LOL. So I've decided to start doing YouTube Lets Play videos with various games. I've been thinking of doing stuff like this for a long while, but never really had good enough software to do it. Fraps is horrible on the CPU. For those wanting to do stuff like this, I recommend the program I used in the video, which is "Mirillis Action!". It has it all, really. Built in facecam stuff, live streaming capabilities, direct-to-YouTube uploading, etc.

So yeah. This is mostly a test video to start it off. I played Garry's Mod Murder with Socky and two other friends of mine. (Socky is the only female voice in the video. LOL)

EDIT: WAIT! This belongs in the "Other Entertainment" thread. How did I not put it there? I'll post the new stuff there. ._.

#1 Terallis, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
  2. Socky

Socky Guest

My voice in this. ;_;