1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Tentative steps into the scary world

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AllyaMuromets, Aug 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. AllyaMuromets

AllyaMuromets I AM the danger.

Internet recluse and uninteresting gal' from Michigan, USA. I'm currently in college for creative writing / journalism / linguistics, and my absolute passion is writing. I play regular DnD sessions, and I love the roleplaying format. I like to socialize, both in and out of character, but don't really get out well in new groups, so if any of you wanna communicate then I'll probably be game! I'm friendly and easy to approach ;D

Currently working on my first character and my backstory, probably gonna be a Human because I'm bland.

2. Reconus

Reconus Moderator
    Staff Member

Human is always a good first choice - no real rules or guidelines of a race you need to follow there because it's all around you, isn't it?

Anyway, welcome to Antares! Hope you enjoy your time here (even if we are currently having some difficulties concerning the planet chat fiasco). You should have all the time you need to get used to the place.

3. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

Welcome to Antares, pally! Hope you have as much of a good time here as I've been having for like 2 years. We're all chatty folk. At least me. Stop by anytime.

4. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Welcome to Antares! Hope you enjoy your time around the community!

5. TrashHound

Welcome to the family! Hope to see you on the server!