1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Pending Tenebris - Getting Out of Darkness

Discussion in 'Character Questions' started by Jaden, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Jaden

Jaden New Member

Tenebris is a black-haired human. He is about 35 years old. He had a peaceful childhood, but it ended when he fell into black market, fraud and hired guns' world when he reached adulthood. Within a couple of years, he accumulated a significant amount of money. He was married at the age of 27 and had a child at 29, but both his wife and son were assassinated because of a business that turned really bad. Tenebris was filled with guilt ever since. He could not forgive himself, so he quit all dirty work he was doping so nobody else he loves gets killed by his fault. He then sweared to himself never to use the dirty money he earnt for personal advantage, but to invest on building durable colonies, so that way he could redeem himself from the the harm he caused in his dark past.

My question is about Tenebris' fortune. I know characters may not be overly rich, but in this case, all this money is limited to building investment. Is it legit?

2. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

It's generally recommended for new players to not build colonies unless they get a grasp of how roleplay works on the server. Your account is old, so I don't know exactly how experienced you are. The reason I ask is because if we allowed someone to build a colony with no experience, they'd get bombarded with reports against them and we'd have to act and shut the colony down.

The story is really heavy. How much money would he have accumulated? Right now colony building is very very limited because people have already taken up the colony building. Because of this we can't have too many colonies.

3. Jaden

Jaden New Member

I was whitelisted with the old application system two years ago and i helped in the construction of the colony New Chicago. I did some roleplay too. I am not that much unexperienced. I visited other colonies too before the wipe. For the fortune of my character, i thought about a maximum of a milion pixels, which are not to be used for anything else than colony building. Also, if you don't want too many colonies, my character is also up for visiting existing colonies and helping to developp them.