1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Temporarily Disabled, Need Living Assistance.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wombat, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Wombat

Wombat Guest

[​IMG]
    If you weren't there then someone managed to snap this picture. I'm the one on the ground two rounds through me legs. I'm lucky enough to just be alive, didn't die from blood loss or suffer any other complications, besides well. Two shattered kneecaps and bullet fragments in my legs. I'm lucky as hell to get fixed up, she even managed to take me back to my ship. The surgeon, not the Floran that shot me.

Problem here is, I can't really make it around my ship very well, and I'm going to need some assistance. Nothing gross or anything like that, just help with moving and other tasks. I can pay you 150 pixels for every day you help, you can even help yourself to some of the food I have. Please contact me at *Insert Contact Info Here* if you're interested.

-Morgan

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Floran will take care of, hss, hss, hss.
    - Crowliss

3. Wombat

Wombat Guest

Wait, why are you hissing in a text post? -Morgan

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Floran use speech to text. Hard type. Good thing is that not make s's everywhere in text, so not look stupids.
    - Crowliss

5. Wombat

Wombat Guest

Great, care to set up a time when you're available?
    -Morgan