1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Resolved Temp ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Other Questions' started by Recluse, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Recluse

Recluse New Member

This is my appeal to get my temp ban removed entirely, or as much as possible. This server is my crutch for my depression, and that is the guiding force behind this entire argument. I need this server as a community to assist me in staying as a stable individual. Taking this away from me completely removed my support, and thus, affects my life. You can't just do this without giving me warning, it's unfair, and completely unwarranted.

You say it's because I've harassed community members and pestered them after them telling me to stop. For one, I hardly constitute anything I've said as harass, and two, I stop when asked. Why didn't you ask me, or them ask me to stop? I've never in my memory been told to stop.

For another, I broken colony consent rules by taking two candles and a pick axe. Barely worth even considering that to add to my reason for a temp ban. Even told by haplap to "Go ahead and do it, and if it doesn't work out, return it. It's what I've gone by."

Finally, I wasn't aware being abrasive is against the rules, and my passive aggressiveness is misunderstood. You say that I am passive aggressive, but you misread it.

Banning me from the server, and roleplay, is completely unwarranted, unjust, and unfair on all levels of accounts. I want another discussion, and to be given another chance. If I had been warned, and communicated to, this could all of been avoided. But you will just listen to whoever reports, and completely leave me out of the loop. I won't stand for this, and I will stand up for myself and fight to stay healthy. My depression is a fucker I'm not about to let back in my life.

2. Recluse

Recluse New Member

I retract my appeal.