1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Taranis, why bother.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aiko Ikari, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

// Posted by [email protected] //
    ((A message posted by Blaze, through a freshly generated email attached to a new account.))

Those shithead outcasts took a punch at comic-con land again. A couple of us went that way to help out, held ground, pushed em back and eventually chased them out. Told em we were there to fuck em up and everything.

Once they're gone, the two came back, let everyone know the fuckers got away. So, wanna guess what happens next?
    Yeh, course. Some bitch ape shoots my dude in the knees, outta the blue, and the dickheads get up in their face askin' questions and pointing guns. What the hell kinda thank you is that. Even after they realized they were being twats, they didn't even fuckin apologize. Walked off, no cash in our pockets.

So blow me Taranis. If that's what people willin to take bullets for you get in return, blow me. Hope ya burn to ash. Jesus fuck.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I wish Taranis was safer...
    If we let in help from some other major political factions and educated the guards to be less chaotic, which is what the Outcasts thrive on, we could handle this situation better.
    - Sc@v3ng3r
    (( Dirt-Feet ))

3. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Taranis could be quite safe if people stopped being idiots and followed the law.

~Dr.Rakael Kong

4. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

Query. Can you give any details of this Apex who allegedly shot your friend? Annoyed. If the Grey Hand, whom we hired to help protect the colony, and its citizens and visitors, against the Outcasts, have done something to harm innocent civilians, I will be rather dissatisfied with their "help" thus far, and will deal with them appropriately. If it was a member of the Order, they will be severely punished.

Apologetic. My deepest apologies for this incident which resulted in you viewing the colony in ill light. Despite the security threats posed by the Outcasts, we are trying to remain friendly and open to all our residents and visitors. It is against my wishes that anyone who is not affiliated with the Outcasts be treated in such an inappropriate manner as described.

Gratitude. I do thank you for bringing this matter to my attention, of course. Request. If you wish to voice any additional concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Sir John, Sir Amson, and I, and we can discuss the issue in private.

- Windows Omega, Acting Grandmaster of the Order

5. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

@Windows Omega

This is what we do. We aren't gonna stop til those psychotic pieces of shit are dead in the ground.
    Money, thats my additional concern. Hopefully you're willin to pay up for the help and the medical crap to fix my guys legs.

He says the ape had some sorta metal visor on. Angry lookin. With a big scoped energy gun.

6. Narfball

Narfball narfball

Y'KNOW I THINK THIS PUBLIC COMPLAINT THREAD ISN'T HELPING ANYONE BUT YOUR EGO AND YOUR E-PEEN, BROSEPH. I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS TO A PRIVATE FUCKIN MESSAGE RATHER THAN LIKE SHIT ON SOMEONE ELSE'S DAY, YOUR OPINIONS ON THE NET'LL JUST GET YOU KILLED LIKE MY BEST FRIEND, COVERED IN SHIT AND BONES. TRUST ME, IT'S LIKE, A HELLUVA WAY TO GO FROM WHAT I SAW. LIKE, AND IF YOU AREN'T A BROSEPH AS WAS STATED EARLIER, YOU SURE YOUR CUNT HASN'T TURNED TO STONE? BECAUSE YOU'RE ACTIN THE PART, YO.

-AN_AGGRESSIVE_FISH6969​

7. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

They kicked me from the planet, tried to shoot me with explosive bullet and tie my hands with duct tape. Only because Stivi is nonexisting name and it's "rather ridicilous" that I'm in housewife association. Stupid apex in capuchin's fez. I think he was in Gray Hand too.
    -Stivi

((Why the fuck my signature was Apex? what the fuck))

#7 FFPLEASE, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  8. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Your dude refused to cooperate with authorities. Under the suspicion of being Outcasts and dancing around M-X4s questions, I reacted. Aye. I will admit to having shot him and will answer to Windows or John about the incident the next I see them. I will even compensate for your friends misery. I will not however, apologize to that loudmouth.

Panzer v2

9. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

@Panzer

Hes a fuckhead that can't shut up. So yeah, shoot em in the knees for it. Why the fuck not. That's how shit works.

Stupid cunt.

10. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Your insults don't phase me. Come to Taranis and collect your friends reparations or deal with it yourself.

Panzer v2

11. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

@Panzer

Yeh yeh. You got a huge dick, go buy a hummer.

We'll be there sometime today.

(( Have a class at noon, so I won't be able to hop on for a few hours :3 Will come eventually ))

12. skipi

skipi New Member

who the fuck do u think you are, a fucking hero? think u deserve something cause you couldnt mind ur own fucking business? fighting the outcasts doesnt make u a hero, it makes u a corpse
    -Raz0rQueen

13. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

Statement. Quite the contrary, for the most part.
    -Forgeheart-

14. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

Flat. And fighting the law of a colony you and your kind has no claim over makes you a moron.
    Observation. Guess we all got our issues here.

- Governor John M893-CV of Taranis

15. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Heh. Outcasts. Heh. Buncha pansies, if you ask me. There are better things to do in life! Like chase women, and have a drink with friends. Why dontcha they try that instead of behaving like a group of primitive florans?

-DaApexApex

16. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Case closed, problem solved. Maybe those guys aren't so bad. Shits worked out, and it's off my chest.

See ya around, kids.

17. Alias

Alias New Member

I can help your friend, if you want...
    - LoneSurvivor19

18. Sen

Sen Guest

tardnaris
    -bob

19. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

In my books fighting Outcasts makes them corpses, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

-The_Rider (Jackson Britton)

20. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

SANGUINE
    lol everone is stupid but me