1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Talekas Quick Reaction Force

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EyesofMarch, Apr 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

[​IMG]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    In response to violent hostile actions taking place on the remote colonies in the fringe sector of Council Space, the Talekas Quick Reaction Force has set up operations in order to provide the denizens of this galactic area with a quickly responding, professional group of contractors. At the full height of operational power, the Talekas Quick Reaction Force plans to provide professional security to colonies willing to pay a hiring fee, as well as operational and management training to any militias the colony may also have. The TQRF will also be available to hire for combat operations against pirates, enemy militias, and other organizations.

With these funds, the TQRF will be able bodied to provide a free distress signal response force in the case of hostile attack, injury or non-pilot error damage, although payment may be required for incidents such as fuel loss or pilot error.

The TQRF prides itself as a professional military force, and is currently seeking new hires for contractor transport and combat/liason positions. We hire from previous military forces such as Earth-based government militaries, Council Armed Forces, the United Systems, and other professional armies. The TQRF's training regiment is short, but difficult. You will be tried, tested, but you will better yourself if you have what it takes to make it. Upon completion of training, you will be equipped with the best technology the TQRF can provide and will work as a private contractor; performing rescue operations at your own discretion and performing the missions the TQRF has been contracted to perform. Payment for operatives will range depending on missions; however base contractor pay will be around three hundred credits/pixels weekly.

If you are interested in being more, and want to do more than just stand by and watch as crime and corruption takes hold, then sign up to the TQRF today. Training class dates and packing lists will be provided here.

Send application to: [email protected]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

NAME:

SPECIES:

SEX:

ALLERGIES/MEDICAL CONSIDERATIONS:

PRIOR MILITARY TRAINING:

PERSONAL NOTES:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Be advised, the TQRF Staff has the right to deny anyone for any reason, especially if you do not meet the needs of the TQRF, or are a medical liability. Extensive background/medical history checks may be administered on site at training facility.

If you are interested in contracting the TQRF for militia training/military operations, contact us at: [email protected]

(( Just PM me any applications or contracting needs ))

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

NAME: Downsilk, Kahlua

DoB: 15 Sep 2416

SPECIES: Av

SEX: M

ALLERGIES/MEDICAL CONSIDERATIONS: Fractured Shin, perfect heal

PRIOR MILITARY TRAINING: Six years planetary defense force

PERSONAL NOTES: I recognize the importance of teamwork over the application of force. Though I'm not trained in the use of firearms, my proficiency in hand-to-hand combat is nothing to shrug at. While I realize that sometimes force is necessary, I have the capability to think through diplomatic solutions as well as handle social situations with ease.

I can be reached at [email protected]

#2 Ziggy, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
  3. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

(( Please put your availability for this weekend here if you have been accepted ))

4. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

((literally anytime tonight or tomorrow evening and night. also the evening on sunday up until 9:45 PM EST))

5. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

((I'm available any day this weekend. Usually around from 3 PM EST to 3 AM EST.))

6. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

(( After 2030 EST I'm free tonight, and I'll have a formation every four/six hours tomorrow and sunday, but other than that and a possible two/three hour trip to the PX, I'm good.))

7. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

NAME: Jeremy "Bear" Garrets

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

ALLERGIES/MEDICAL CONSIDERATIONS: Frontal Lobe partially damaged

PRIOR MILITARY TRAINING: USCM ex-private, Ex-General of Tetanus fields.

PERSONAL NOTES: Not much to do, and I'd rather not go back into Mercenary work, I just got into the sector and am looking for something to help out. A PMC sounds alright.

8. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

((I've got a bit of school work going on this weekend I gotta get done, but I should be available to pay at least partial attention at any time this weekend, excluding tonight.))

9. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

(I'm good the next two nights I think

10. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

ATTENTION ALL ACCEPTED TRAINEES:

The first training class will begin Saturday, May 7th, 2416. Please prepare a single pair of civilian clothing, necessary hygiene items for two days away from home, and all proper documentation that has been required of you by HQ. All other gear will be provided on-location. Exact time and pickup location will be provided in the next few days.

(( PM. PEEE-EMMMMM. Me what time y'all will be available then. I'm just gonna make it a two-three hour event, ICly a week or so. No one wants to RP basic training for an extended period... Especially Zig lol ))

11. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

Pickup for training on Saturday will be at 1700 EST at the Upside Teleportation Bay. Be there with your gear and documents ready.

12. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

ADDENDUM:

Please send your date of birth in addition to your application file. Just send a second file with it. Thank you.

13. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET. Pickup for training on Saturday will be at 1700 EST at the Upside Teleportation Bay. Be there with your gear and documents ready.

14. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS AS A STARNET EMAIL TO THE TQRF.

AS STATED.

MULTIPLE.

TIMES.

ALREADY.