1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

T-T-T-T-Thunderdooooooome

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Krug, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Krug

Krug New Member

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Thunderdome. Council Space's largest (and only) ultimate arena. Broadcasting to eager spectators from the Leo Supercluster to the Taurus Molecular Cloud. Today we present the fight of the century. In this corner, the eager Avian looking to reclaim his pride;weighing in a 90 pounds, hailing from Ursa Malta IV, we present you with the one, the only, SCREAMING HAAAAAAWK. Aaaaaaand in this corner, weighing in at 'Its not polite to ask' we bring you the red menace, the deadly rose, the only, the undefeated: REDLEAF!!!

Who?
    The Murder Brawl Limited Liability Company has set up shop in Council Space for a time and challenge starbound to step forward and tear apart all who stand before them.

What?
    There will be four rounds, Qualification, Challenge, Semifinals, and Finals. In each round pays out more than the one before, reach the end and earn a chance to win a briefcase containing 500,000 Pixels and the legendary Thunderdome trophy.

When?
    That'llc be up to you, dear viewer. Once enough people claim to be interested, I'll set up shop and begin planning for the first fight.

Where?
    Only the most advanced battle arena known to sentient life forms. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology for enjoyment the world over. The Thunderdome of course

Why?
    Council Space is dreadfully short entertainment, hopefully, this might provide some of that entertainmentime

Other Rules:
    You have a limit of two characters to comptete, once they're out, you're done.
    Please, please don't create characters that were made to win this event. This is supposed to be fun. Nobody likes the cybernetically augmented former boxer that has fists made of stone.
    Be realistic. Nobody's landing ten punches a second of dodging every attack. To enforce this, I'll be recruiting judges that will mostly just be for show IC, but OOC, they'll have their eyes on you. (If any mod wants to sign up, I would be ecstatic)

Other than that, prepare to brawl!

2. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

Essentially a remake of Node's MHSSC. If this gets off the ground, I'll judge, definitely!

3. War_Weazel

War_Weazel New Member

I might sign up, I have two fighting characters, one in it for money, the other for glory.