1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Super Happy Bandwagon Fun Times, Critique my Characters

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by DeltaV, Aug 8, 2014.

1. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

I'm not exactly Gramps or Flora in the people-having-opinions-of-my-characters scale (No offense intended), but hey, all the cool kids are making these threads. Here's a list of my more active characters and what I think of them, please give your opinions below.

Amson - My first and, I think, best-known character. Lawful good Glitch knight, my personal favorite if a bit dull at times. He originated on another server, where he went through a lot of his main character development, and I feel like recently I've gotten into a bit of a rut - beam down on Taranis, stop a bar fight, make some sarcastic comments, rinse and repeat.

Johnson - RA soldier most of you have never heard of, probably. I had some bigger plans for him that fell apart rather quickly, but I still liked the character so I put him in the RA. Now the RA is gone so I've put him on indefinite hiatus.

Jameson - Apex who sells guns, my personal Starcheat experimenter. I haven't managed to get in much character development for him, since most of his interactions with people are beaming down for five minutes to hand over some rifles. I got a bit of use out of him for the ape flu event, though, so that was fun.

Ryan - He's the bartender at the Wolves Den who's always there IC whether I can be bothered to sit at a bar OOC all day or not. He was born out of a desire to have a moderately /normal/, noncombat character with plausible skills and aspirations, and then got shot in the head on his second day of work.

Note that most of my characters' names end in a variation of 'son'. I have no idea why, and I don't plan it like this. Gib opinions, or if you can't do that, gib clay.

2. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

The RA might eventually come back so feel free to bring Johnson in if/when that happens. Overall, from what I've seen of your characters, you're a solid RPer, so there's no real advice for me to offer. Keep fighting the good fight Delta. :D

and you should totally join the ironclad enclave yes it's so much fun