1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Stolen Antimatter.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Iridium616, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Alice-
    Today, while getting something for Ray Beluga, I found my under-construction particle collider done and working.

I've watched the security camera videos and three days ago, a floran broke in. She repaired and finished my collider on a day and used it to generate antimatter.

I don't know why she needs the antimatter. The amount she stole, albeit small, would be used for terrorism.
    Her name is "Syntia"; is wearing a cowboy hat and probably has substantial knowledge about physics, and probably other sciences.

Watch out.

2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Damn, thats bad. How much was stolen? One gram of antimatter could create an explosion 357,000,000,000 times as powerful as the human 20 kiloton bomb dropped on a belligerent island nation.

3. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Wait, we had a Floran named Syntia arrive in Opportunity.

We are fully noted towards these actions and will try out best to settle this out.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Alice-
    I calculate around 150 micrograms, not sure, may be more, or less.

5. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Would you be willing to submit a full report? We will also be sending the D-SOV "Trident" to run patrols and guard duty on Stark until such a time that the anti-matter is recovered.

6. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

Big boom. BIG BOOM

7. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

My my, seems security is lacking within Stark. Quite a shame.

-Unknown user.

8. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I don't know much about physics, but antimatter seems highly dangerous. Although it was stolen, we should be glad the universe hasn't collapsed yet.
    -Corvus

9. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

10. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Where the hell do people get these images again?

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

11. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

From the depths of the interstellar webz

12. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

This should be Priority One, DEFCON 1 for any mercenaries, military contractors, security personnel or any capable galactic citizen anywhere. This Floran possesses the equivalent of a 40 kiloton bomb, which is the equivalent energy yield of 2 human 'Fat Man' nuclear detonations. Easily could wipe out an entire colony.

This is basically a galactic emergency, as an intelligent ill-intended Floran has the capability to administer enormous amounts of destruction. Beware.

13. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

I want some. Time to go fill out a requisition form... or steal it

14. Sen

Sen Guest

floran eagerly wait uscm base explodings

15. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Unfortunately possession is illegal unless you have a warrant from a certified company. Plus, good luck finding a way to contain it.

16. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

I do hope that after this is resolved, the finger will be pointed towards Stark and its "Security". This should never have happened in the first place. And keep a constant check on the people you hire to do maintenance on particle colliders.

-Unknown user.

17. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

Illegal according to who's law?

18. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

It's illegal according to the GWC Treaty signed many many years ago. Topic 3 (Mass-Conversion Weaponry) Section 6 (Antimatter-matter Annihilation) clause 13.4 "Possession of antimatter without a researchers license is strictly forbidden and punishable from 20 standard Years in prison to life sentence to prison to death by neutron burst, based on severity of circumstances." This treaty, while quite old, is not outdated and still widely accepted as an appropriate method to restrict large yield weaponry. Some of the clauses only apply to individuals and uncertified organizations while others apply to everyone. This applies to any party that does not have a license to work with antimatter, intends on weapon icing antimatter, and/or has intent on deploying large amounts of live antimatter into the market.

19. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

Well, my planet does not recognize these laws and never signed them. have fun trying to reclaim the nuclear aresenal

20. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Have fun figuring out how to put together a particle accelerator that doesn't take a billion years to make the equivalent antimaterial mass of a hydrogen bomb. And then not blowing yourself to hell by letting air touch it.