1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Stirpis Weaponry - !!!SMP-74 Wasp!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Cole Ombre, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

[​IMG]
    *A brown haired man appears in the video, showing a shock of brown hair underneath a dark hat. He looks to be about 30, and is grinning at the camera*

"After a brief stint with my material producer, who decided to cancel me as a buyer, I have to look elsewhere. Because of that, the catalog is majorly reduced, and prices have sadly had to be raised. New weaponry is in the works however, and with time I can reduce the prices again! Stay tuned for more ways to kill that guy over there!"

[​IMG]
    GO-48 'Raptor': 580px; Magazines: 10px
    The GO-48 Raptor is a powerful handgun firing the custom-tooled .48-caliber Stirpis Pistol Cartridge. The weapon uses a gas-operated blowback design, similar to systems in full rifles, allowing for the propulsion of large caliber rounds at high speeds. Due to the size of the round, each magazine can only hold 10 rounds, staggered, in a fat-mag. The weapon itself is large for a handgun, a majority of the bulk originating from the gas operation system. This weapon is recommended for experienced shooters, as the kick can, if unchecked, break a wrist.

[​IMG]
    M2415: 450px; Magazines: 7px
    The M2415 is a small, mobile side-arm firing .35 SPC. Designed to be on the opposite end of the spectrum as the Raptor, the M2415 holds 11 .35 rounds in a straight magazine, allowing for both the grip and chamber to be smaller. A shorter barrel and streamlines shape allow for quicker drawing. Recommended for less-experienced shooters, or for someone who needs a basic side-arm.

[​IMG]
    S1V1 'Raak': 1150px; Magazines: 30px
    The S1V1 'Raak' is a bull-pup carbine rifle designed with maneuverability, while retaining accuracy. Firing the 6.22 Stirpis cartridge, it holds 25 rounds in a stock-mounted magazine, positioned to be easily swapped in combat situations. The weapon comes with an attached SL-HUD, a Scope-Limited Heads Up Display, showing the approximate ammunition count remaining, as well as determining range through laser feedback.

[​IMG]
    S5C1 'Hekler': 1050px; Magazines: 25px
    The S5C1 Hekler is a sleek, gas-operated combat rifle suited for multiple roles in any situation. With a lightweight plastymer mold form, a stock that both retracts, folds, or can be removed, and a completely ambidextrous load, charge, and magazine release system, this weapon is good for all users. It utilizes special heat dispersion coils around the barrel to allow prolonged periods of fire, and the rail on top is both a carry-handle and attachment point, along with the underside rail for a grip, laser, or whatever might be needed. This weapon fires the slightly larger 6.8 caliber cartridge from a 32+1 round curved magazine, with a cyclic fire rate of approximately 500 rounds a minute for controllable bursts.

[​IMG]

OMBR 'Shade': 950px; Magazines: 20px
    The Operator Modular Battle Rifle is based off of old Earth designs. With an adjustable, closeable stock, a 4x magnification scope, and a 28 round 6.8x39mm straight magazine, this weapon is great for any situation, with stopping power and reliable performance. The weapons open-bolt design allows for effortless unloading, and almost no risk of unintentional, heat-related misfires. The weapon has a top-bolted, unbroken rail for attachments, as well as a rail on the bottom of the barrel for underslung attachments. The muzzle break helps reduce recoil, and the newly patented double-spring system in the stock reduces it to almost none.

[​IMG]
    OMLRR 'Nailgun': 1100px; Magazines: 20px
    The Operator Modular Long Range Rifle is an open-bolt variant of
    the OMBR, with an extended barrel, 8-16x variable scope, bipod, and straight magazine containing 15 7.62x41mm Armor Piercing High Velocity (APHV) rounds. With specialized rifling in the barrel to impart maximum accuracy onto each shot, and stock-extendable mono-pod for shooting from a prone position, you'll always be able to his your target. Ammunition between the OMBR and the OMLRR is not interchangeable. This rifle has been modified to only fire in a semi-automatic mode. With a vigorously tested design and little to no misfires, this weapon is the apex for any marksman out there.

[​IMG]
    DMBR 'Timber': 1150px; Magazines: 25px
    The Designated Marksman Battle Rifle is a closed-bolt system intended for medium to long ranges. Firing 7.62x41mm APHV from a 20 round staggered magazine, this weapon will not only serve you over range but also sustain you should you get into a closer firefight. The scope is 4-10x zoom for all encounters, and the weapon itself is made up of 3 basic macro-pieces for easy field-work.

[​IMG]
    XP-14V4A 'Spider': 650px; Magazines: 15px
    The Spider SMG is a rapid-fire, fully automatic sub-machine gun firing 10x25mm from a 20 round curved magazine. Designed to be concealable, the size of the weapon makes it easy to carry hidden under jackets. The stock is fully adjustable for increased mobility. Due to the size of the weapon, however, it is loses accuracy and stopping power much faster than a conventional Battle Rifle. With a cyclic fire rate of 750 rounds per minute, this weapon can and will run you dry quickly, but in doing so most likely save your life.

[​IMG]
    SMP-74 'Wasp': 500px; Magazines: 10px
    The Stirpis Machine Pistol (SMP-74) is a 9mm, compact defense weapon. Holding 25 9mm rounds in a straight grip-mag, the weapon is able to be easily concealed. The low caliber allows it to be fired one handed, if necessary, or two. With an adjustable stock and grip, the two handed hold on the weapon improves accuracy and lowers the recoil. An 850 rpm cyclic fire rate blows throw ammunition, but guarantees you'll put the most lead down range fastest. The barrel is threaded for a suppressor, although it does not currently come with one.

More weapons are on the way, and of course I'm still taking custom-machined requests, assuming you have the money to pay for it.

#1 Cole Ombre, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
  2. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

It seems I forgot to include those. I've amended the initial posting with prices!
    -Jace-

3. LordCarlton

LordCarlton New Member

hello! i would like to order two handguns, both with lasers. where do you think we can meet?
    -Reznov

4. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

I'll prepare your items. Total price is 880 pixels. I'll find you sometime soon to give you the items.
    -Jace-

5. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Finally, one of the only other dealers out their worth their salt. I may shoot you a message down the line about a possible business venture.

-B00mb1rd

6. Coolguy

Coolguy Coolest mod around

Few questions about LMG. How many rounds can hold, belt fed or drum, what caliber, fire rate, and does have replaceable barrel for overheating?

-Matt

7. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

It can hold 120 rounds of 6.22 ammunition from a disintegrating belt. Belt fed from a box, or it can be magazine/drum fed through a bottom port in emergencies.
    Fire rate of about 650 rpm. Replaceable barrels are manufactured, but the low fire rate and heat-resistant metals in the design reduce the necessity of the action.
    -Jace-

8. Coolguy

Perfect, will buy. However, would prefer to actually see weapon before handing over money. You also have ammo for it to buy, yes?

9. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Yes, I do supply the ammunition. I can set you up with however much you need, in whatever size boxes or magazines you need.

10. Coolguy

How much per box?

11. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

Good to see quality guns are back in the market. Lost my stirpis weapons out of sector, so might as well get the new models.
    I'll take an assault rifle with the laser and suppressor attachment. The pistol with the laser attachment too. I'll also take 5 pistol mags and 4 assault rifle mags.

-Smokestack

12. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Ammunition prices have been added to the initial listings. All weapons come with one magazine/box.

Alright. I'll get that order together. The total comes to 1450 pixels.

-Jace-

13. Conrad Fiat

Conrad Fiat New Member

Hello i am looking to trade with you mister ''Jace''.
    You'd seem to have very impressive weaponary.

Order list:
    ----------------------------------
    Assault Rifle: 800px <-- Twice.
    Bayonet: 45px <-- Twice.
    Laser(pistol, others built in): 90px <-- Twice.
    AR Mag(35): 25px <-- Six times.
    ----------------------------------
    Result on price: 2020 pixels.
    I hope we can accept this trade and some information would be shared aswell.
    General stuff.

Sincerely
    -Matthew.

14. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Your order has been accepted. Due to recent sales, however, they could take a bit longer to receive. I will contact you when the order is complete. Money can be wired to JOmbre.
    -Jace
    ((and i shouldve stated it clearer, but the laser attachment is only necesary for the pistol. The AR and carbine have it built in))

15. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Now in Stock: The S1 Shotgun, a 12-gauge powerhouse for CQB!

((also, I changed up the bayonet versions of the AR to have the KABAR instead of the other thing))

16. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

I'd like two boxes of shells and a S1 shotgun.

I'll have the 780 Px wired you your account, where can I pick up the gun?

[email protected]

-Max

17. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

I'll get them ready. I can drop it off at a planet of your choosing, or pick an uninhabited planet on which to put it as a sort of dead drop.
    -JOmbre

18. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

New, for the colony in need of defense, the Stirpis Quadropod Heavy Mounted Machine Gun
    (S-4HMMG). Packing 350 15mm-Tracer rounds, and firing at 550rps, this weapon will keep the bad guys away, for a price. Its weight and size require a set position from which to use it, making it a defensively inclined weapons platform, but it will do the job. Check the brochure for prices and pictures. Quantities are limited.

#18 Cole Ombre, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
  19. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

I have a few questions about your stock.
    First, do you have any taser based weaponry?
    Second, do you have a slightly more lightweight version of the S-4HMMG that could act similarly to a Light Machine gun/Minigun?

I'd also, hesitantly, like to buy one S-4HMMG for Katune with two boxes of rounds.
    I can wire the 9100 Px to your account if you can deliver the munitions to the same spot as last time in a crate to the left of the telepad.

Pleasure doing business with you.

[email protected]

-Max

20. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

I do not have any taser weaponry, but I can come up with something if necessary.
    Currently the only lightweight/portable LMG weapon is the S1 LMG. I can try to compact the HMMG, but it will not be an easy task.

I will get the ammunition ready, and the weapon prepared for transport.
    -JOmbre