1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Steven's Diary.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Narfball, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Narfball

Narfball narfball

Entry No. 1

dear diary. today i've been outcasted again. the apex are a cruel species to me. all i wanted was to call a place home. they outcasted me for being different. for not conforming to their ways. for refusing what i didnt want forced on myself. i feel i'll never find a place to call home. all i want now is to go to my mom's home again. i just want to be with my mom and my box. when things were simple before i was taken away. i just wish all of this fear and sorrow would drain away. i wish i had friends. i wish i had family. i've learned something though. i can wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which gets filled first. i already know the answer.

goodbye diary.

-Alot of the pages are torn out from this point-

Entry No. 98

dear diary. today i've discovered a wonderful place called fort mattis after broadcasting myself on the radio for the first time in a long time. i was so happy. i was originally thinking i was going to be forced to leave, but i wasn't. i was welcomed with open arms.. kind of. a situation at the gate occured when i showed up, i think i caused a scare. i really wish i didn't, all i wanted was a place to call home. i don't think that's too much to ask. is it? certainly not. i still want two things though. i want my mom and i want my box. hopefully i can find them somewhere. i also learned i can become a resident through starnet. that's also fantastic. i'd love to be a resident in the safest place in the galaxy! maybe i can make my first friends! that'd be fantastic to have friends! i'd be so happy!

Entry No. 99

dear diary. it's been a while. but i'm back. i've made a friend, i think! his name is josh! i've also caught some very cuddly cute critters from this beautiful place called the x sector! i named her ronnie! and i found a male who i named ronny! clever, right? i'm making friends left and right! pets, friends, and everything in between! i feel like this place is the best thing to happen to me in a very long time! i wish every day ive had was like this day.. then i'd be a very happy man.

Entry No. 100
    -The page was smudged with tears, but readable for the most part-
    dear diary. i lost ricky today. i saw something i never should have seen. i dont think i'll recover for a long time. i need a friend more than ever. i thought loneliness was the worst fate. but it isnt. losing a friend and having to live with it is. seeing traumatizing things, losing friends, family, your home, your possessions, everything you've loved.. thats the worst fate you can suffer. it's the most horrifying thing anyone can go through. i wish i never did see anything... -The rest of the page was impossible to read-

The Back Cover.​

On the back of Steven's Book is the following:

stay strong steven, stay strong for mother.
    even if it means sacrificing your own well being to stay strong.
    even if it means having to hurt someone else on accident. stay strong.
    thats all you need to do for her. she asked you to stay strong no matter what.
    you will. you will be the strongest.

#1 Narfball, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
  2. Narfball

Narfball narfball

Entry No. 101

A picture is paperclipped onto the page.

View attachment 1123
    Should the picture be taken out and the back looked at, the following is seen.
    he brought me a present
    it was empty
    it had no holes
    im scared
    im scared
    im scared
    im scared
    ITS ANARCHY. THIS BOX IS ANARCHY.
    IT CONTAINS HORRIBLE
    HORRIBLE MEMORIES
    IM SCARED

Attached Files: