1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Steel Fin Monastery

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Arcullis, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcullis

Arcullis New Member

Steelfin.png

This message is meant to be received by fellow Hylotl... I am Luutachi, a humble monk who resides in a now empty Monastery. I am regretful to have to inform anyone of this, but my former companions have abandoned their posts- breaking away from our cause to commit foolish actions...

Our Monastery has been a sanctuary to Hylotl for as long as I can remember. A place where we may seek protection under its walls. The outside has always been harsh, so having something to lean on has fallen nothing short of a blessing. We have long since sheltered our culture so that even after the loss of our beloved true home, there would always be somewhere to turn to.

Then, a particular incident sent thousands of refugees flooding our direction, with chaos tailing close behind. At first, I believed this was a sign that it was time for us to unite- to strengthen our numbers and perhaps even prosper as we once did years ago... But my brother's thought different.

Taking their few possessions with them, they left to go and help those struck by the tragedy. They were willing to forsake everything we worked for to help those that once sought to tear each other to pieces. I do not know what has become of them, but as long as I breathe, they will no longer be able to return to the Monastery to serve as they once did.

Now, these stone walls sit silent. The howling winds sing across the frozen waters, echoing into empty halls. So I extend this offer to those wishing to have a place to call a home away from home. These gates will always be open to those who wish to indulge themselves in safety from those less than savory. I shall be rebuilding in hopes that I may accomplish my brother's original objective. The coordinates shall be placed below, but beware; this is a home to Hylotl- nothing else. So long as you stay away from our gates, visits will be... acceptable.

May you always find yourselves in peaceful waters.

X 41, Y 77 Alpha Tiyuri Crescent III a

2. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

Few seem to remember the war for the homeworld, fewer still survived it. A refuge for those hylotl survivors seeking peace was surely necessary. Keep your wits about you, there are not many here who understand hylotl ways.
    -Kuro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.