1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Status of server

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TaintedMythos, Feb 27, 2014.

1. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

I'm sure I look like a total noob for asking this, but I was wondering if the actual Starbound server is up. I heard around that there were some problems with planets getting wiped. I'm mainly saying this because I can't find where the ip address is for the server. Do I get it once my character is approved, or is it not available until the server gets fixed? Thanks all.
    -TaintedMythos

2. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. Are you just asking if the server is up? If so, it tells you on the front page of the forum if it is, and how many people are playing.

3. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

If you have not been approved you must wait till you are. Once you are a moderator will send you a private message with the IP.

4. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Actually, we post replies to the Applicant's Application thread.

5. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Hit that orange Apply button and submit an application if you haven't already. It may take up to 48 hours to get approved.

6. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

I posted an application form yesterday, but I knew you guys were swamped with repairing the server, and the form DID say that I would have to wait up to 48 hours, so I figured I would have to wait a few days. Thanks all, I didn't expect to get so many responses :p