1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

State of omegas gun stock,maybe for sale.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steamy, Feb 16, 2014.

?

Would you like to see me sell guns over starnet.

Poll closed Feb 21, 2014.
  1. Yes I would.

66.7%
  2. No I would not.

33.3%
  3. Maybe if you did it in another format(post suggestion in replies).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

If you may or may not know Omegas gun store in Avalon is closed down and I have bought all of his stock.I am considering selling a large portion of his stock,but because one of the primary reasons he closed up shop is because of thieves how the business would work is that every week I would post 8-10 guns along with stats and pricing on the Market/Trade portion of Starnet.You would find one of my characters Archton in Avalon and ask him for which gun that week you want and you would trade the voxels for the gun,therefore stopping all thievery.Please answer the Poll,it will close five days after this post.

2. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

No clue what stock you got exactly from the shop, but I advise you to delete duplicate items. Whatever is left, by all means attempt to sell following the guidelines on the market section. Attempt to sell off your stock, any that don't sell set aside. When you have gone through the stock, any left over items make an open auction for bids.