1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking for help in starting a business, or working with one.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by LanceSandrson, Mar 20, 2014.

1. LanceSandrson

LanceSandrson New Member

((Spiral Ape Jr.))

Hello, I am Spiral Ape Jr, AJ for short.

I'm part of a small group in dire need of funding, and we decided to start, or work with, a business.

If anyone is looking for partners, or help, please contact me.

Thank you

- Spiral Ape Jr.

(( Server wise I'm generally on around 3pm to 9pm CST, so if you want to contact me over the comms, that's the time to do so ))

2. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

The R.A. welcomes anyone wishing to start a business, long or short term loans can be arranged to help the business get on its feet. Good relations between the R.A. and Tetanus Fields could provide you with possible busoness oppurtunities, with the advantage of your business not being tied down to any colony or planet. As well as a strong security force to ensure safety. The R.A
    itself might even make purchases.or contract with said business as well if it deals in amything beneficial to the Armada.

H. Legislatore Hollow.

3. LanceSandrson

LanceSandrson New Member

(( Spiral Ape Jr.))

Oh great! May I get some more information? Or should we plan a place and time to meet.