1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Sprocket's diary/vlog

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Thewaltham, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

*You see Sprocket sitting behind a desk. The video starts with Sprocket tapping at the camera, static clearing away.*

Uh, this thing working? Ah. Good. Ok. Everyone else seems to be doing this, so I figured i'd join the bandwagon, and make a little diary or vlog of what I do day to day.

Well... today I went to the bar in New Chicago, and the whole damn place was flooded due to the heavy rains last night. Appears the drains were malfunctioning. Luckily the maintenance team managed to dry the place out, hopefully no damage has been caused to all the electronics in the bar. The Hylotl around seemed to like this new "feature" of the bar though.

When I returned to my house to grab a drink, I found my living room ankle deep in water. Managed to fit an improvised pump, similar to what you see on boats, and that cleaned up most of the problem. Got alot of cleaning to do though, hopefully I can save the furniture.

Anyway, that's it for today, i'll likely update as things happen.

*she raises a bottle of whiskey*

Cheers.

*video ends*

2. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

*The video feed opens again to Sprocket sitting behind the same desk, she seems to be somewhat inebriated, and a patch of "hair" burnt off.*

One hell of a night... day... whatever, time flies. Had a housewarming party of sorts with a good friend of mine, invited a couple other friends over, good times all round.

Anyway, i'm going to keep this one short, not much happened apart from your typical party shenanigans. Uh- Frank nearly broke the hot tub by ramming a hat into one of the filters, so that was something. Uh, and my hair was set on fire, not a good party until something like that happens.

The guy has a swimming pool, AND a hot tub, bloody amazing, apparently he built the whole place himself.

Anyway, I gotta go try and sober up, i'll catch you all later. Why the hell am I saying that? This is my diary, no one else is going to see this... Love you all!

*Video ends*

*Sprocket later goes over the tapes, and facepalms over the "love you all!" line*

3. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

*The video feed once again opens with Sprocket sitting behind the same desk. The room behind her is a total mess, and the camera is slightly wonky. Around her is even more empty booze bottles than usual.*

Hey. Haven't posted here in a while... I lost a close friend just the other day... House is still a mess after I went through it in a rage. Not much else to say really, Julius stopped my stupid ass from committing suicide, so, yeah, good guy all round.

I'll try and keep the updates up, but I can't promise anything.