1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Space Cruises!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by ASinisterIon, Dec 14, 2014.

?

Space cruises, yea or nay?

1. Yea

100.0%
  2. Nay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

So, been gone for about a month now (maybe longer, haven't kept real good track), cus I got a job and kinda just been a loner when I get home every day. Anyways, I work at a cruise line, and it got me thinking, what if Antares had cruise spaceships! Just like the water based cruise ships we have irl, these would basically be spacefaring resorts for the citizens of the frontier. And what's great is cruises really aren't reserved for the "high-class" citizens. There are (and I was surprised to learn this) affordable, albeit not as nice, rooms for those with less money. So lots of people on the server could potentially be able to cruise without having some made up fortune or w/e. Anyways, what do you guys think of having space cruises?

2. Sonic1829

Sonic1829 New Member

I approve. Sounds like an interesting addition that could distract from the usual Bar RP.

3. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

Oh don't worry, there are tons of bars/lounges on cruise ships

4. Sonic1829

Sonic1829 New Member

Space Bar RP! Even better! We just need some edgy characters to spice things up.