1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Something wicked this way comes

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Croxfodillian, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Croxfodillian

Croxfodillian New Member

Greetings all, just been accepted onto the server so I'm looking forward to some interesting times ahead. I'll most likely be under the characters Vincent Caeser or Quarian Vale so I'll probably see you all around!

Being interested in the whole roleplay scene on some games (Gmod DarkRP, Space Station 13 - Baystation 12 servers and a host of other games) I searched up 'Starbound Roleplay' as I thought the game has interesting lore and could have great role-playing opportunities. And, well, I found this place which really tickled my fancy as such!

2. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

I'm from WoW myself, welcome! I actually got into SS13 myself awhile ago, could get really indepth in its RP, just had to look past the griefers and all, and the door-busting power-ending hilariously game-ending clown,

EDIT: I Was usually the Clown! or occasionally the mime so Security wouldn't interrogate me Muwhahahaha, I wanted to learn to play Janitor but I never figured out how to put water in the bucket so... lol

PSSST Looking past those were easy because the Admins really knew how to take care of em'.

#2 SirFruitcakes, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
  3. Croxfodillian

Croxfodillian New Member

Haha yeah, It's always fun to have a bit of a mess around as the clown or mime to be honest! I remember switching from the more lenient /tg/ servers to the more seriously rping Baystation 12 servers; The leap was rather drastic.