1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Solour's Journal

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Solour, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Solour

Solour a dad

(This could be found in his ship, next to his bed, on his stand, usually next to an empty bottle of booze, and a couple of Re-breather filters. If one was to open it, you would notice well drawn drawings of a gas-mask, a shot glass, and light colored blue and pink petals, with the words "Some day.", A recent dark scratching of words, on the first page. A little wasteful. The texts would be used in different colored utensils, giving it a more "Vibrant" experience.))

ENTRY ONE
    Dear Dia

Hello, Journal Table

I've decided to make one of these "Journal" things. Mostly to fume out anger, and in case I die, these assholes know what I was up too. Anyways-

Today went awful. I come back from a three day vacation to what? Of course, saving a buncha assholes from an ambush. It went well, getting shot in the face was exhilarating. Having dents in my /perfect/ mask was amazing. Sure do love being shot! Anyways, After that, Raoul came to Union! Shit, I was terryfied Terrified. I sort of let him in, accidentally...BUT, I wasn't blamed! It was amazing! Anyways, Den and USCM relations probably aren't secured. Gunny, that asshole decided to shoot the other asshole, and jail him. Now our heads are wanted!
    Woohoo! I guess...

Pelaris made a quick visit to Union....It...went well...Scared the shit outta Gunny, which was good. That asshole needed a good scare. Though the straps were a bit much...He's a cool guy, I love him and all, but god damn. I can't get the straps out of my mind.

Celeste..If only....Turns out she's still with that asshole. Fug that guy, Fug that guy so much! God DAMN This isn't me...Fretting over a girl...I'm crazy, aren't I? I'm not crazy, Journal, I'm a table, I'm a fuggin table! FUG

That fug Marlowe. I'm kicking his ass soon. Tomorrow will do it. I'm going to MURDER him, table! MURDER.

Hospital duty, Watched over Rockshroom (Getting rid of her, by the way, Table.) and Thara, I think that was her name. Cute girl, crazy, tried eating Rock, Had to pull out the pistol, and threatened to shoot, or two. Thara then, passed out. Yeah, Table. Passed out. I had to feed her myself. I didn't know whether to be aroused or creeped out! Hah, I made a joke, Table!

-Stay Sunny, Sol!

#1 Solour, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
  2. Solour

Solour a dad

ENTRY TWO
    Hello, Table!

Today went amazing!

Thara, I saw her again today. Wanting to get her clothes, I obliged to get them, she came with...Well, Table, things went well. She told me to leave, so she could change, then she BLUSHED! Oh my god, Table, you think I have a chance? Oh, my god, it'll get my mind off of...Her, Worth a shot, I suppose. I would do all sorts of things...Like..even a hug at least. Anything. I'm not crazy, Table! I have a thing for florans! I'm not the crazy one!

Rockshroom and I had a fight, I'm ending it tomorrow for sure...Yet...I can't help but feel guilty if I say so...Oh heavens...What do I do?
    Go for Thara
    , Or stay with...the one who attempted to kill me. fate will tell...

And to sum it all up, Had a mission about some Agaran pod...Scariest thing in all hell...It kept making noises...Glad that's over, eh, Table?

-Stay sunny, Sol!

#2 Solour, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
  3. Solour

Solour a dad

Day Three was never recorded, the page was left blank, the page was then filled with scribbles of words.

Nevercrazy,Solisnatural!NaturalSol!Tabledoesntthinkimcrazy,doeshe?I'mnevercrazy,Table!I'manaturalman!Thisismyownwaytoexpress,Table!Iloveyoutable,LoveloveLove!​

4. Solour

Solour a dad

ENTRY FOUR
    So, this is going to be quick, Lucile, and Aryanne. Which one? I can't decide. Lucile and I have been great friends for a while. Aryanne has the accent.
    I Recently broke away from the crazy Floran girl. I now have another issue, She is crazy, and with USCM tier gear. This isn't well. I was then suspected of treason, Table. That is fuggin insane. They think I'm worthy of treason. I can't wait to shove it in their faces, when I'm not, As Rock was seen at the Den. This one was to be short, I have not the time for the rest, I'm really sorry, Table, I love you.

-Stay Sunny, Sol!

5. Solour

Solour a dad

ENTRY FIVE
    Yesterday, Gunnery Sergeant Joshua Scheffler, KIA, A goddamn METEOR, METEOR, METEOR, While answering to a distress signal, we came across soem tin cans, a civillian female, and an RA member, and what I believe was a Hylotl fleet admiral. The signal came from some weird ass glitch, Ordered to shoot on sight for potential danger, yadda yadda, A meteor hit, Joshua was in his M-COR, Some tough ass machine, he sacraficed himself, to save the life of an innocent. Godspeed, Scheffler, You told me much, Taught me well.

-Stay Sunny, Sol!

6. Solour

Solour a dad

ENTRY SIX
    So I guess there's questions that need adressin' huh?

So, Table, I'd like you to meet Dr. SC, one day. He's a swell guy. Talkin' to me about troubles, and whatnot.

So, I guess it's time to tell, huh?
    My entire name, I ain't proud of it, but 'ere goes. I. Officially have the name of Solouris Hailey Cerulean. Yeah, Pretty girly as hell, huh?
    Deployed, saw hell, came back, EVERYTHING IS CHANGING, EDNA IS DEAD, GODDAMNIT. THARA JUST CAME FROM A COMA, FLORA TORTURED. JUST A BUNCH OF THINGS, TABLE. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE GENDER CHANGES, DAMNIT!

I digress, Table. I had a fun time, Met my old OLD friend Witherbane, What a swell girl, Always nice to me, She's real pretty too, Like oh my god! but shush, table, That's a secret! I also got to see her topless, but that was for healing purposes.

I went to through some old history, on earth, for boredom's sake, Came across some nice ass music, So yeah, that's a plus for my musical tastes.

Me and Kilos, had a personal talk, about things, like how a certain Asshole broke her heart twice. That's awful, Oh well.

I made fun of some wizards, that was alright,
    Table am I losing it? Ever since I came back, I just feel like something is telling me to do shit, that I don't wanna do.

Anyways Table I love you forever and ever. I'm a fuggin' unicorn, And fug anybody who says I'm not, O.F.W.G.

-STAY SUNNY, SOL!

7. Solour

Solour a dad

ENTRY SEVEN
    So, Today is the day, Table, I move you to the Bunk, for easier access, I try my new breather, and unmask, in front of everyone, IT IS TIME, TABLE. TIME TO REJOICE FOR THE GLORY OF THE MACHINE. WE START, AND WE SHALL NOT END UNTIL THE DEED IS DONE! I digress, however. I also need to tell Lily, about things, and do other things, which may lead to thing one, or alternative thing two, which I do not want thing two to happen. BUT THIS IS THE END OF MY CONFESSIONS. FUG YOU TABLE.

I've litterally done nothing, but outburst, and yell. I really need to get closer with Lily, on this, She calms me. A bunch. It helps me so much. I have my plans, they always works.

You know, I don't wanna say to you no more, table. Fug you, table.

-STAY SUNNY, SOL!

8. Solour

Solour a dad

Entry Eight.
    *The Writing is soft, and lightly put in, almost regrettably*
    Damn, I drew, in Lily's book, I wanted to tell her how I feel, a surprise, and got the whole thing spiraling down on me, It didn't go well.
    I tried again, talking to her, about things, telling her how I felt it made me feel motivated with her, around, That backfired, unfortunately.

Then, as I tried showing her, how I really felt, by taking my mask off, Marlowe ruins it, reminding her about Cyprus, and engagement, subtly, then reminds me, how she's engaged. I don't know, Journal. Maybe I should stop. Maybe she don't like me much, maybe I'm just making it hard on herself, for my own greediness, yeah?

-Solour

9. Solour

Solour a dad

Entry Nine
    Well, I was given the O.K. to flirt with Lily...And...I'm going to bring her to Dinner, somewhere nice!....Got her a little turtle plush thing. Not much else going on, actually. Pretty empty these days. Least I got something to look forward too!

-Stay Sunny, Sol!

10. Crossed Swords

Crossed Swords New Member

Entry nine and a half!
    Pel say hi. Pel didn't follow instructions. :)
    Pel like Sol. Sol like Lily. Lily like Pel. Triangle liking!
    :) :eek: :p :D :'] <~~~ Look! Pel make faces!
    Sol: 8•o)
    Pel attempt to draw mask. Pel fail. :(

-Stay Sunny Pel!

11. Solour

Solour a dad

Entry Ten

They're going to die.

-Sol