1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

SOL Memorial Shipping Federation

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Jamie Scarlet, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Jamie Scarlet

Jamie Scarlet New Member

Hello, citizens of the Antares Frontier Sectorspace. My name is Captain Jamie Scarlet. Until recent events, I was a leading captain of transport and cargo for a shipping company known as SOL Shipping Co. Due to an attack, the company and surrounding colony were both destroyed; but I hope to keep its spirit alive through myself, and through you, the people of Antares. We are a small shipping company that may eventually expand should the need arise, and we strive to ensure the safe arrival of any and all materials, parchments, and deliveries of all types.

Due to the unfortunate risks forseen in shipping and transport, a strict policy of seller/buyer confidentiality must be kept with the pilot, so they understand what it is they are carrying. Should it be a private parcel, you need only explain that it is a gift or what have you, and we won't request any additional information. To those wanting to ship materials, we need only know the material itself and its quantity, so as to plan our mass storage accordingly.

PRICING AND DETAILS:

For every common material/metal:
    50 pixels/1000 units OR
    50 pixels/1Mg (1000kg) of space

For rare materials/commodities (i.e. Gold, Diamond, etc.)
    75 pixels/1000 units OR
    75 pixels/1Mg (1000kg) of space

For private parcels:
    10 Pixels/1 kg + fuel expenses

For weapons/extreme commodities:
    100 Pixels/crate, one weapon to a crate. If a weapon or extreme commodity requires separate crates, each additional crate for the same commodity is 50 pixels.

Any other materials/handling should be discussed with myself, the CEO, or my Aide, Skybringer.
    NOTE: We also offer personal transportation options for whatever you may need; our ship is fully equipped with livable materials, room & board, as well as unlimited stops between destinations.

WHY USE ANOTHER COMPANY?
    We understand the risks of space travel, and have survived entire sector jumps to deliver both people and cargo. We are fast and immediate, and able to deliver at your earliest convenience. We can load and unload for you, or allow you to do it yourself, should your materials be too personal for another's handling. We ensure complete anonymity, with the only people knowing of the delivery being yourself, us, and the recipient.

Please direct any further questions to myself or VP of Cargo Skybringer.

Thank you, and we look forward to shipping with you!

Captain Jamie Maryanne Scarlet, CEO.
    SOL Memorial Shipping Federation

2. dukeminiman

dukeminiman New Member

This is just the list you requested for my order.
    1. 20 doses of pain medication ((red syringes if you want to use an actual item))
    2. 20 doses of burn ointment ((blue syringes))
    I wasn't able to find a buyer so I'll pay extra for you to find one. Thanks in advance -Reed

3. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

This company is for transportation of cargo and individuals/groups.
    Not for purchasing goods or as middle-person in finding buyers.

[email protected]

4. dukeminiman

dukeminiman New Member

Hope this gets to you before you before you try tracking down a supplier yourself. I managed to find a supplier after all, her name's Yaakova. I'll get back to you with a location to pick everything up from. -Reed