1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

So what now?

Discussion in 'Concerns and Suggestions' started by SpookyTanuki, Jul 31, 2016.

1. SpookyTanuki

SpookyTanuki New Member

I'm a bit confused about how we are going about things right now. So the server updated a few days ago, but I haven't really seen anyone on and even if anyone was on rp would be hard/annoying with no planet side chat. And no real update posts besides the one on colonies, I'm not exactly sure if we are just holding off on rp til at least planet side chat is established or?

2. Tamurbus

Tamurbus A-X-O-L-O-T-L

I've been on a couple times, and I've mostly seen people just talking in universe chat about colony building.

I think a lot of people are holding off until more colonies are established, and some sort of planet chat is implemented.

Then again, staff may have a better answer here.

3. Lawsonkc6

Lawsonkc6 Hanging Judge of Antares

Personally, I agree with the idea of waiting until Planet Chat is implemented. People can still go on and build colonies and such, but it would seem more logical to wait until AFTER PC is implemented.

4. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

We currently don't have a running/working colony at the moment, and we're working on a lot of backend stuff for the server at the moment. Things like our wrapper, which will hopefully give us a workaround for planet chat. Once we figure all that technical biz out and get a colony down, then we can get the RP going. Until then, feel free to help out with planning and building.

5. ziggles

ziggles New Member

Thanks for posting this I was thinking the same thing. Now just for those mods to update...