1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Shadow Avians

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TrashHound, Apr 1, 2016.

Tags:
?

Shadow Avians IC?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2016.
  1. Yes

69.2%
  2. No

30.8%
  1. TrashHound

We need them back. We need the shadow Avians. Shadow Avian was easily the most memorable character in Antares, second to none. They added serious quality RP that both entertained, and made memorable story. I believe that "Void the blood, I don't bleed" added SO MUCH to the lore about them, and I know everyone enjoyed that quote. Don't lie!

On a more serious note though, the shadow Avians provided comical relief, and I know plenty of people that enjoyed them. So why not make them a thing again? Adding a section to the wiki about shadow Avian lore, and maybe even a modded shadow Avian race couldn't possibly hurt anyone, and I'm sure people would enjoy it. So who's with me? Voice your support down below! I'm fighting for you shadow Avians! Make Antares great again!

2. JohnShadow

JohnShadow "Now you're all alone, little Caroline."

I've actually been thinking about this for a while now! It would be a great idea, and would really bring some good times to Antares, I vote yes.

3. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

dallasprofile.png

This is something I think concerns us all, and I think we should really be invested in this. Shadow Avians, (and I know I said Umbra was probably Shadow Avians, but I know now that I'm wrong,) are absolutely /vital/ to our roleplay experience. We're trying to revitalize here, I don't think we'll be able to do it without this primary component! How do you think we got where we were today? Shadow Avians. The strong base of support that they provided in their campaign is what made Antares the great reputable server it is. What better way to revive it than to bring back the one thing that pulled us out of the shitter the last time. I think this is a great idea, Franci- Gruvhound. Let's do this.

4. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

Not even on april 1st.

5. JohnShadow

It's April 1st here, inconsiderate.

6. TrashHound

Ah, you caught me. Just thought I'd wish you all a happy April fools! NO SHADOW AVIANS 4 U!

7. JohnShadow

gr8 joke m8

8. JohnShadow

I was in on it